RPG Maker MV Repackaged Games

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
I don't think this is rpg maker MV but hopefully someone can help me. Everytime I either do the panty scene or change my style the menu stops working and sometimes the game lags. I have a pixel 4a so maybe someone can tell me if it's too much for my phone or is there a fix?
Definately looks like a game still in developmet in fact

Game: Princess Synergy
if you got ahold of this via Subscribing on CI-EN great Direct issues to Dev..
if not you sorry your on your own until a either v1.0 or a proper demo is released

Reactions: lolkung2008

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
any Pre-RPGmaker MV games require RTP to be installed. MV / MZ Games Package it with the games now a days

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
Can you share a screen shot of game directory?
The error message said it failed to load img/system/States.png
There's no file named that in the game folder, and i already tried re downloading the game many times.
Oh yeah i also tried playing the succumate game that kin-kun port and i also got the same problem

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Thats an MV game so there shouldn't anything else to download.

i would re-download and or find another Download source.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
If you re-download and before you extract. Add an AV exemption for the folder it’s in before extracting.

if that doesn’t work you can try ULMF site also for it.

most of the members that I’ve interacted with here (if not all) are on there also

Reactions: Fuckusername

omenn00

Dec 18, 2018
Hi, I can't press any buttons in summer memories games, I'm using the latest joiplay and version 1.0.03

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
If you re-download and before you extract. Add an AV exemption for the folder it’s in before extracting.

if that doesn’t work you can try ULMF site also for it.

most of the members that I’ve interacted with here (if not all) are on there also
It works now, i just need to update my Google chrome, something to do with WebView or something like that

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
island saga quest 23 help the seagulls resulting H scene with sofie picking the option about boobs instead of nipples made this happen

Kino22

May 31, 2017
In Zombies retreat after meet Ann i cant go to the basement, when i go down there i get stuck in front of the stairs 1679172149745.png

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So I was asked to put together a list of games that I've worked on and repackaged for Linux/JoiPlay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah so, in your modded version of Melty's quest there's a BIG fail. You know that part before the final battle when Melty's, Esmeralda and Alfredo have to take turns to enter the portals and advance through the place? Well, when I enter Alfredo's portal it says this:

Failed to load: data/Map100.json

Please help.

Megumink

Aug 30, 2021
So I was asked to put together a list of games that I've worked on and repackaged for Linux/JoiPlay.

Found this bug with Summer memories. Can anybody fix it? Screenshot_2023-05-17-02-02-27-67_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Any chance of updating your Cheat Mod for Zombie’s Retreat 1.0.4.01 Release? Used your mod for the other version and it worked perfectly. With the new version, not so much. Keep getting errors from it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote