RPG Maker MV Repackaged Games

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IkarosSama

Sep 15, 2021
I don't think this is rpg maker MV but hopefully someone can help me. Everytime I either do the panty scene or change my style the menu stops working and sometimes the game lags. I have a pixel 4a so maybe someone can tell me if it's too much for my phone or is there a fix?

Tm7

Sep 10, 2022
Hello,
I have been wondering most games i download from the repackaged version, always get states.png error but after decrypting the files i get another error IconSet.png on JoiPlay.

The ones i tried so far:
- Bound by Love
- Obscurite Magie The City of Sin
- Princess project

Except for Fox Girls Never Play Dirty v1.0c.04 which is the only one worked for me so far.

I use Huawei p40 pro and I am not sure about how am i supposed to fix this issue knowing that I updated Huawei WebView to the latest patch (v11.1.5.322).

Thanks for your hard work ^^.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Somehow it doesn't work on Ubuntu 20.04 but works fine with Wine.
Did you manage to figure out why? We don't have a Mac machine to test on, but it's weird how people can run the game via Wine but not a regular Mac export (we tried the latter, it doesn't work).

Under Ubuntu the game starts, but the screen stays black. I did some debugging and found the plugin which cause the black screen - SRD_GameUpdate. The plugin ARP_Commandicons seems to be another troublemaker.
Did the game run for you on Ubuntu after disabling those two plugins?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Did you manage to figure out why? We don't have a Mac machine to test on, but it's weird how people can run the game via Wine but not a regular Mac export (we tried the latter, it doesn't work).

Did the game run for you on Ubuntu after disabling those two plugins?
Sorry, never went back trying.

Harry1122

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, the link for Town of Passion Linux have died can you reupload it?

Thank you for your hard work <(“)

burningcel

Mar 7, 2021
Hi, the link for Town of Passion Linux have died can you reupload it?
Here

I'll be checking all the linux links on pixeldrain once every couple of months so that they don't drain the files.. if I don't forget..

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
The link to the Windows build of Questlist Got to Long is dead. Does anyone have it?? I really need that game compressed like that. :)

Mumek

May 29, 2020
any of your game has a problem like "missing file" and "header is wrong" I've checked inside the folder and there's really a missing file.

May 2, 2021
Damn your doing gods work but sadly dont have windowa have a mac hopefully one done you could create the summer memories game on mac

ahtohio

Dec 9, 2019
Good day. Thank you for your hard work. I've just looked into the unofficial patch for Summer Memories + and I'm thrilled about new.. interactions.
The problem is - as you've stated in your faq, you'd compressed images with no visual difference. Except there is. The unofficial version is simply blurrier at the objects' edges, the fonts are much less smooth and the skill icons aren't clear as well. For example, the water drops in the 'Tub assault' skill are simply unrecognizable.

I suppose I'm not the first one to ask this question. Maybe you've decided to do that way.
My question is - is it possible for me to transfer "clear" resources from the original game or transfer the new sleep images back to the original game?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I don't think this is rpg maker MV but hopefully someone can help me. Everytime I either do the panty scene or change my style the menu stops working and sometimes the game lags. I have a pixel 4a so maybe someone can tell me if it's too much for my phone or is there a fix?
Hei, what game is this? Why do it looks familiar?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote