rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi,
I'd like to join the Discord server, but I get an error whenever I try to join from this : "Unable to accept invite".
Where did you find that link? Does work for you?

Each time I download a torrent from the site, the tracker URL is missing my private key.
I have to log out from the site and log in again to get a proper torrent file.
As a result, every torrent my client tries to download from the rss feed is missing my private key.

Is there any way to get proper files over time from rss feed without action on my part?
Yeah, there's a few tools for it actually.
If you're unix based, the node auto downloader works really well. If you're using a seedbox, you'll probably find it easier to use the RSS converter. Let me know how things work out for you and if you run into any issues

Vivi-chwan

Apr 30, 2018
Where did you find that link? Does work for you?
It's actually the link I've used, that redirects to .

Yeah, there's a few tools for it actually.
[...]If you're using a seedbox, you'll probably find it easier to use the RSS converter.
I'm using Roland's tool to generate the RSS feed I was talking about above.
The issue isn't really about the RSS, but about the fact that after some time (I don't know how much), torrent files that I download won't contain my private key : " " instead of " "
Either from the web site or from Roland's RSS feed (with my token).

In short : I have to logoff/login every new day I want to download a proper torrent file.
My guess would be there's a recurrent desynchronization between my session token and my tracker account, even if my session token doesn't look expired. And I'd need to logoff/login to generate a new "valid" token.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It's actually the link I've used, that redirects to .
Does it say invite invalid? I've just tested with an alt account and looks to work okay.

I'm using Roland's tool to generate the RSS feed I was talking about above.
The issue isn't really about the RSS, but about the fact that after some time (I don't know how much), torrent files that I download won't contain my private key : " " instead of " "
Either from the web site or from Roland's RSS feed (with my token).

In short : I have to logoff/login every new day I want to download a proper torrent file.
My guess would be there's a recurrent desynchronization between my session token and my tracker account, even if my session token doesn't look expired. And I'd need to logoff/login to generate a new "valid" token.
Yeah, so the tokens do expire and typically, it's after a month. Daily is really bad though, and I'm not sure exactly what could be causing it. Could you try spin up a new account and see if it follows?
If you want, could you forward this on to the developers?
They're always looking for feedback and it'd definitely be helpful. If you'd prefer me to do it I'd be happy to too, just DM me as much info as possible and I'll create the issue.

If you want to DM me your discord username & tag, I'll invite you manually also.

Lastly, sorry! I hate it when people have issues, it's a bummer. Hopefully it'll resolve itself either via a bug report or the new account though!

Vivi-chwan

Apr 30, 2018
Does it say invite invalid? I've just tested with an alt account and looks to work okay.
No, it only shows this:
1705697459150.png
Clicking again on the bottom button brings to the exact same screen.
I'll try later with a fresh Discord account.

Yeah, so the tokens do expire and typically, it's after a month. Daily is really bad though, and I'm not sure exactly what could be causing it. Could you try spin up a new account and see if it follows?
If you want, could you forward this on to the developers?
Thanks for these info!
When I said "each new day", I meant "every few days". I actually don't download so much games. But still, the last one before today was 14 days ago...
I'll run some tests to see after how long it expires (and if this duration is repeatable), and I'll post an issue on torrust's github when I have more precise data.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL and yilkin

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hi,
I'd like to join the Discord server, but I get an error whenever I try to join from this : "Unable to accept invite".
I receive the Invalid invite, or Unable to accept invite every time that I've tried.

However:

When I step out from behind my VPN it works fine every time. So I'd suggest
if you want to join it, disable your VPN for a few minutes.

(I'm using the free version of Proton VPN)

Cheers

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I receive the Invalid invite, or Unable to accept invite every time that I've tried.
However:
When I step out from behind my VPN it works fine every time. So I'd suggest
if you want to join it, disable your VPN for a few minutes.
Cheers
Has this happened to you with other discord invites in the past? or is this the first time that this occurs when trying to join our server.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Has this happened to you with other discord invites in the past? or is this the first time that this occurs when trying to join our server.
It has happened with all of the invites I tried.

For me.... I just think it has to do w the filters my vpn uses. They block torrenting and other
'services' when you are using the free service.
Cheers

Reactions: yilkin

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It must be a discord thing, I don't think there's anything we can do to restrict users from joining before they actually join the server.
Happy to hear it worked for you though!

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Been getting "peer not authenticated" on a few recently updated torrents recently.
1705980622776.png
Error occurs upon loading the torrent file into the torrent software. Do I just wait a few days to have it sort out by itself?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Thanks! Interesting the issue is still not fixed after 2 years.
We're aware of the issue and how annoying it is. The developers of the code we run on made for it almost a year and a half ago, but since then haven't made a full release of the code that we can use in production.
According to their , that release should come at the end of april of this year.

Reactions: asahibito

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And another round of "Where are this games/updates":
  • Haven't seen that myself, thus it is a novum: Ch. 2 v0.5.0 is not Ch. 2 v0.5.0 (please if I'm wrong, correct me, otherwise, I'm just as dumbstuck as you - Mystery explained it was Ch. 2 v0.5 and the current version is Ch. 2 v0.5.0:WeSmart:) Found here, in New Beginnings in Japan
  • Wicked Choices: Book One: Only old version is there, not the spicy game of the month edition
  • Harem Cartel: Haven't found it at all
  • Friends of Mine: Only old version is there

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
And another round of "Where are this games/updates":
  • Haven't seen that myself, thus it is a novum: Ch. 2 v0.5.0 is not Ch. 2 v0.5.0 (please if I'm wrong, correct me, otherwise, I'm just as dumbstuck as you - Mystery explained it was Ch. 2 v0.5 and the current version is Ch. 2 v0.5.0:WeSmart:) Found here, in New Beginnings in Japan
  • Wicked Choices: Book One: Only old version is there, not the spicy game of the month edition
  • Harem Cartel: Haven't found it at all
  • Friends of Mine: Only old version is there
As usual, thank you for the mentions.
Harem Cartel and Wicked Choices are in the queue and will be online within the half-hour(±). Friends of Mine and New Beginnings in Japan require manual interactions, but should be up sometime tonight.
edit:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: c3p0

fgsdfgdgsfdgsdf

Jul 21, 2018
그것은 불일치일 것입니다. 사용자가 실제로 서버에 참여하기 전에 참여하는 것을 제한하기 위해 우리가 할 수 있는 일은 없다고 생각합니다 .
그래도 효과가 있었다니 기쁘네요!
[/인용하다]
NO seed and feer