rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I might be asking a FAQ here so please guide me:
I get this when I'm trying to download this, using the torrent - https://f95zone.to/threads/xxxivilization-ch-2-5-fix4-hw21.9224/page-1
Help is much appreciated!

PS: I have turned off the browser and torrent software and tried it again from the beginning - no idea why this is not working?!

View attachment 3166973
If you try load in your browser does it load anything?

(It should load a mostly-blank page with a small bit of text)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
So another batch of, either I'm too dumb or you missed them:
we're currently looking at ~100 games that have been stealth-updated (updated without being promoted) and we're a little intimidated lol. We'll get to them tonight or tomorrow. I'll make sure to do the ones we don't have tonight.

Thanks again brother :love:

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
All done now (or queued), fun fact devilkin wanted us to make torrents for the DOS games but I decided against - mostly because of their age and tiny size. I guess he was proven right :p
Never go against age, so many good games are old. Sure, for the size, it wouldn't really matter, but weren't you going to have all games on the zone as a torrent (minus one whose dev ask nicely and minus another one whoes dev didn't ask nicely)?

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Never go against age. So many good games are old. Sure, for the size, it wouldn't really matter, but weren't you going to have all games on the zone as a torrent (minus one whose dev ask nicely and minus another one whoes dev didn't ask nicely)?
I could have worded it better tbh. Age, plus it requires an emulator so it wouldn't really see a lot of use, if any. But yeah, you're right, better to just continue grabbing everything.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Age, plus it requires an emulator so it wouldn't really see a lot of use, if any.
Yes, that comes with age. I mean the whole video game console that are old need analogue output and need to be converted to digital. And how many device have analogue inputs today? If you go to the very first, then you have such, who only have the cable-RF outupt. Sure, any TV that still can decipher analoge TV work with it, which would be more than the ones who can work with high quality analogue (S-Video or component video).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Bro, you are fucking life saver for me.
I have 1000mbps internet and generally downloading lots of games at a time.
But most of the time download options have a limits so I can't really benefit the speed at some point.
But via using rpdl torrents, I just solved that problem.

I think you can create better place than this site if you add filters and banners to show how the game looks like.
Glad to hear you enjoy it!
There are some things we could do to enhance it but really, there's no beating this place. It's such a gargantuan source of information, there's nothing at all comparable to it. Trying to compete against it would be a massive waste of time lol.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
In forum stuffs, no. As a way to go for finding adult games, yes.
Also wonder why rpdl torrent downloading options not included in the game pages in this site? :unsure:
That's one thing I agree on, it's actually easier to find the game on our site than here. The search here is odd, if you search for the title of the game and hit title, you (usually) have to go back a few pages to find it. Then again, there's so much stuff here like mods, fanart etc that it makes sense.

As for downloading instructions, well we are separate :p
We do have messages in all our posts about how to get help if ppl run into issues but it gets missed a lot. Shit happens. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Incestology

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Mostly cause of this: https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2023-12-24.3432/
As my current understanding, rpdl's torrent has somehow semi-approval status. I bet, rpdl or Sam knows more about it.
We're allowed, or maybe the better word is tolerated lol.
When our platform is more bug-free I will chat to the guys again to see if we can get back in the OP of threads but apart from that there's not really much more to it.

I wish we had a better way to notify people here that we updated the torrent, it's something I'm trying to figure out. I don't like the shotgun approach that we've been using, it's pretty spammy and ugly.
My current idea is changing the link to the torrent to something like this " " and then posting that once in the Being A Dik thread. That link will always show the torrents we have for that game and it updates itself so it's ideal. The only issue is it's almost impossible for people to see something a page or two back so I dunno. :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The only issue is it's almost impossible for people to see something a page or two back so I dunno. :ROFLMAO:
And to a lesser amount to read the OP post. Thus, why this solution I would say 50 % won't see it, with the other only 10 % - and 1% can't even read the post above their own..*

*Per cent numbers comes out of my own mind, so if someone else used this, is on their own risk.

• Haha

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And my next batch of, where does rpdl hide, this games:
  • 2040: Simple don't see it
  • The Awakening: Up there, but not the Christmas 2023 Special
  • Solvalley School: Up there, but not the Christmas 2023 Special
  • My New Family: Up there, but not the Christmas 2023 Special
  • Therapy: Up there, but not the Ren'Py version of Part 3.3
  • X-Change™ Life: Up there, but not up to date (only 0.18a not 0.18b)
  • Simgirls VN: Nothing, as far as I can tell and if feel old knowing the original version of that game too
  • Knights of Xentar: Nothing, I assume still no love for old games that need DOS simulator
What I learn with this, is that you guys don't like Christmas version.:D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
And my next batch of, where does rpdl hide, this games:
  • 2040: Simple don't see it
  • The Awakening: Up there, but not the Christmas 2023 Special
  • Solvalley School: Up there, but not the Christmas 2023 Special
  • My New Family: Up there, but not the Christmas 2023 Special
  • Therapy: Up there, but not the Ren'Py version of Part 3.3
  • X-Change™ Life: Up there, but not up to date (only 0.18a not 0.18b)
  • Simgirls VN: Nothing, as far as I can tell and if feel old knowing the original version of that game too
  • Knights of Xentar: Nothing, I assume still no love for old games that need DOS simulator
What I learn with this, is that you guys don't like Christmas version.:D
Merry Christmas c3p0, enjoy.
, , , , , , , and .

• Love

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
We're allowed, or maybe the better word is tolerated lol.
When our platform is more bug-free I will chat to the guys again to see if we can get back in the OP of threads but apart from that there's not really much more to it.

I wish we had a better way to notify people here that we updated the torrent, it's something I'm trying to figure out. I don't like the shotgun approach that we've been using, it's pretty spammy and ugly.
My current idea is changing the link to the torrent to something like this " " and then posting that once in the Being A Dik thread. That link will always show the torrents we have for that game and it updates itself so it's ideal. The only issue is it's almost impossible for people to see something a page or two back so I dunno. :ROFLMAO:

cannot find this game on RPDL https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-lost-love-r11-pe-motkeyz.45268/

Vivi-chwan

Apr 30, 2018
Hi,
I'd like to join the Discord server, but I get an error whenever I try to join from this : "Unable to accept invite".

For the time being, I'll ask my question here.
Each time I download a torrent from the site, the tracker URL is missing my private key.
I have to log out from the site and log in again to get a proper torrent file.
As a result, every torrent my client tries to download from the rss feed is missing my private key.

Is there any way to get proper files over time from rss feed without action on my part?