Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
I played this game like 3 years ago and it was already completed then. and yet it's still getting new updates while some developers can even finish their game when they are much smaller games.

Reactions: philtwo and Komdot

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
can some one fix the damn stupid tags and add the ntr tags so people that hate that shit could skipp this ?
luckily I searched the thread for the word to find out if it's in the game since one can't rely on tags at all

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
Did said old versions have something unique?
The older, maybe pre 1.5-2.0 versions had more gritty, hand drawn art. They've been phased out for the current cartoonish art ver the years. I'm pretty sure thst the current game and the old versions are like 2 different games, because most art got slowly replaced.

Reactions: Komdot and Fiamos
Apr 29, 2022
So I have the version 6.7 of the game and for some reason the walkthrough for the game that is linked in the first post of this thread doesn't mention anything regarding Camila. Is there a more up-to-date version of that walkthrough? considering she is a druid and she at least had one scene with her snake, I don't want to miss any of her other scenes involving bestiality.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to get these scenes?

(1.)
View attachment 3607616
(2.)
View attachment 3607618
(3.)
View attachment 3607619
1st one you need to be FMC, have a pretty much corrupted meredith, and completed ghouls quest on arc 3, save val and do the dialogs, then go to stables
2nd i'm not quite sure what you have to do, but having recruited Tishtyra they're on the bathroom south west mini bath
3rd you need to trigger a dialog between Camila and Tishtyra by having them on the same team and wal around oakshire, then got to Tishtyra's tent

Futanari lover

Dec 15, 2017
1st one you need to be FMC, have a pretty much corrupted meredith, and completed ghouls quest on arc 3, save val and do the dialogs, then go to stables
2nd i'm not quite sure what you have to do, but having recruited Tishtyra they're on the bathroom south west mini bath
3rd you need to trigger a dialog between Camila and Tishtyra by having them on the same team and wal around oakshire, then got to Tishtyra's tent
For the ghouls quest are you talking about the one where theyre trying to repair oakshire? Cause i dont know where under oakshire ruins means

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes