sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
So will there be times when it will be impossible to avoid NTR (Netorare)?
Your girls tend to fool around if you corrupt them. So you've to be really careful about the choices you make then. Sometimes you fumble on NTR-scenes. You can always (?) interrupt them or at least walk away, but you get a glimpse of what's going on anyway. So if you're really sensitive about NTR, it's probably not a game for you.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
How to complete missing lutee??
On what step you are?
First after talk with this small girl go to her tent, click on three things around in her tent talk to Centaur guy in top later to centaur girl to right asking them about dirt, girl will tell you it's just dirt but she recognize scent from ornesse. Later from their capm go right and talk to Nexillian woman about every proof you found, the battle begins you beat her, return to Centaur guy in camp, I think next you go down to river on left find him and talk to him, will be little dialogue with ornesse woman and later go to captain by river and you will be in enemy hideout? beat or evade every soldier there, go to Another ornesse woman and I don't remeber if you have to fight her or not, but ask her about everything and you will have two choices take her to camp as prisoner or have fun with her(have fun with her you will get sex scene), later just give lutte to gnom girl? to girl who lost the lutee. Hope it helps and as always sorry for long message.

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
For the first time in 3 years i played it for a bit lol, here are my notes:

-Game runs like dog shit now. It used to run far better than this.
-Engine bugs, like the game screen suddenly freezing. Or quest bugs, like the one with the Xas princess where she doesn't seem to accept completion even if you brought her all the stuff a-plenty.
+Combat was improved, much better now than what it was back in the day.
-Combat is too easy now. Everything is too easy now. Party is now just a decoration, you don't need to outfit them at all because you can now mow down everything with just the mc. I one or two-shot most things, bosses 'n all their entourage together lol.
Seems like the game is now a theme park.
-Art is as average as it always was, even with the AI in the mix, even a bit below average i'd say.
One exception would be dem golden dildo scenes with the succubus, those were always badass.
They should have done everything in their power to keep the artist who did those around to do the rest of the game.
-Story is also as average as it always was, and there are tons of various inconsistencies that pop up in various places.
Like being called Summeredge hero even though you haven't even been to Summeredge yet. Lulz. :sneaky::coffee:
+Some areas got a makeover like the Xas museum and that place next to it, i liked how the results looked.

Overall i'd say i haven't the foggiest wtf they were doing these past 3 years lol. Evidently, not much of anything. :whistle::coffee:
Disagree on combat better. Combat on insane at least had a point to it - you were stacking % max hp conditions on the enemy while managing defensive abilities. Now it looks mostly irrelevant. Story is shit in so far only noble makes sense to have the castle. Everyone else it seems kinda randomly tacked on 2 mins into the game with no flow to it. Always took me out of the game.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes