• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 29, 2022
So I have the version 6.7 of the game and for some reason the walkthrough for the game that is linked in the first post of this thread doesn't mention anything regarding Camila. Is there a more up-to-date version of that walkthrough? considering she is a druid and she at least had one scene with her snake, I don't want to miss any of her other scenes involving bestiality.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to get these scenes?

(1.)
View attachment 3607616
(2.)
View attachment 3607618
(3.)
View attachment 3607619
1st one you need to be FMC, have a pretty much corrupted meredith, and completed ghouls quest on arc 3, save val and do the dialogs, then go to stables
2nd i'm not quite sure what you have to do, but having recruited Tishtyra they're on the bathroom south west mini bath
3rd you need to trigger a dialog between Camila and Tishtyra by having them on the same team and wal around oakshire, then got to Tishtyra's tent

Futanari lover

Dec 15, 2017
1st one you need to be FMC, have a pretty much corrupted meredith, and completed ghouls quest on arc 3, save val and do the dialogs, then go to stables
2nd i'm not quite sure what you have to do, but having recruited Tishtyra they're on the bathroom south west mini bath
3rd you need to trigger a dialog between Camila and Tishtyra by having them on the same team and wal around oakshire, then got to Tishtyra's tent
For the ghouls quest are you talking about the one where theyre trying to repair oakshire? Cause i dont know where under oakshire ruins means

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
So I have the version 6.7 of the game and for some reason the walkthrough for the game that is linked in the first post of this thread doesn't mention anything regarding Camila.
That's because the walkthrough was written long before Camilla was introduced (6.0 iirc).
Is there a more up-to-date version of that walkthrough? considering she is a druid and she at least had one scene with her snake, I don't want to miss any of her other scenes involving bestiality.
Will someone post here a new walkthrough?
There isn't any up-to-date walkthrough. Just the one in the first page by RedKnight (some pre-5.4).

tb13ghost

Oct 6, 2023
I did this mission just yesterday. It's not found in the Quest book, but you need to go to the camp where you first met Ruksana
I've been back to that camp. I feel like the narrative continues to talk about Orcs which is why I went there. I don't recall anything about the Goakuna with that quest.

Futanari lover

Dec 15, 2017
Ok so i just defeated the vampires and ghouls. during the quest i rescued valerie and took her back to the castle but i cant find her anywhere, where is she? also now i gotta find a healer a hotel keeper and others. the more and more i do this the more confused im becoming lol

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Ok so i just defeated the vampires and ghouls. during the quest i rescued valerie and took her back to the castle but i cant find her anywhere, where is she? also now i gotta find a healer a hotel keeper and others. the more and more i do this the more confused im becoming lol
did you completed the quest? returned it to ivork on slinsk? after that she is on the forge room

Reactions: Futanari lover

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
yeah i found her but now i gotta find people to repopulate oakshire. any clues where these people are?
for people most of them are random npc on slinsk, for main roles you need the healer that is a lizardman on emek's rest, for magic shop a girl on summeredge shop, the one with the stairs to summerheat, for the inn it's the innkeeper from yakotin, i think those are all

Oct 15, 2022
Can comeone help: reached top of warlock tower, there enemy chained and 4 thorch. Can't beat him, and cant' escape the level. It's bug or there some secret? I disable thorches but nothing changed 2024-05-08_16-23.png

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Just wondering: did anyone get the Emek's Rest ending yet? I only remember reading about people not getting it and i can't recall seeing a single confirmation.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes