dreas

Feb 8, 2018
I'm only trying to find out if it was legit or not. The last time I saw an announcement like this, the sites I used were either shut down or ended up completely useless. These announcements were made around or during April, so my concern is justified.
so the site 'announcing' this is news-patreon.com while the actual patreon news site is news.patreon.com so yeah its a fake site quite a clever one though as if you click the news symbol in the top it does link to the to news.patreon.

Also it says shit like Chief Coomercial Officer and claims said patreon officer spends hours reading the f95zone forums and said shit like "we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon" . its clearly a joke if you read in detail beyond the headline and first paragraph.

Patreon Acquires F95 | F95zone here is a thread of others discussing the joke

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
I think the last time I played was version 4.6...so I have to ask: Did we (finally) get a way to save the goddess (Eyilas) yet? The way her death was handled is still the part of this game that pisses me off the most. Especially b/c the game leads you to believe that you can actually do something to rescue / save her, but then cucks you.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey so i saw in once Changelog, that there is an Ending where you get join forces with Murkhals daughter.
I wanted to ask if its neccecary to have a lot of corruption for that

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
on vesper's you need to change your class cause whenever you get on the ship you get that class instead, the healer is on emek's rest, citizens are on slinsk, barkeeper on yakotin
It's ok for the healer and the barkeeper, but it seems that Slinks' citizens miss.
I've found several persons in Slinsks to work in my Castle or to live in Okashire, but it seems something is wrong or somebody is missing.

undercover75

May 28, 2018
Can someone tell me what i need to search for the museum quest in Xas, an elf named Marina, i think, gave me a list of artifact to search for her museum but when i read the list nothing happend and it just disappeared from my quest item list, and there's no quest log.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Can someone tell me what i need to search for the museum quest in Xas, an elf named Marina, i think, gave me a list of artifact to search for her museum but when i read the list nothing happend and it just disappeared from my quest item list, and there's no quest log.
The first artifact is in Ornese, a sparkling light near the Ocean
The number two is in the tavern at Emeck's nest (Upper left)
The third one is in Tilan in the bathouse (Here, you must reopen the place before after some fights)

Reactions: undercover75

undercover75

May 28, 2018
The first artifact is in Ornese, a sparkling light near the Ocean
The number two is in the tavern at Emeck's nest (Upper left)
The third one is in Tilan in the bathouse (Here, you must reopen the place before after some fights)
Thanks

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Ok i gotta ask, I havent played this in like a couple years how bad is the AI art that replaced the good stuff?
...it mainly depends on your taste.....either way, you'll find a link to the hand-drawn stuff upscaled pinned via op post. You're welcome!

I'm only trying to find out if it was legit or not. The last time I saw an announcement like this, the sites I used were either shut down or ended up completely useless. These announcements were made around or during April, so my concern is justified.
and I just answered you, it's not legit. (thankfully!)
some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
Hey, could someone explain to me how to make the guards work in the castle? In Slinsk I hired the men who were near the port and I accepted Summeredge's offer but still the improvement of the defense is not reflected, am I skipping some step or could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, could someone explain to me how to make the guards work in the castle? In Slinsk I hired the men who were near the port and I accepted Summeredge's offer but still the improvement of the defense is not reflected, am I skipping some step or could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
You must go in your "Conference room" and speak to each of the five emmissaries standing on the upper wall (4) and on lower one (1):
For each emmisary you will be able to :
- Ask for soldiers for your Castle
- Discuss
- Ask to buy special powerfull equipements, artifacts and classes using gold and Valour points.
After that you can train your soldiers asking Felicia the orc in the storage room.
Valour points and gold can be gained in the conference room too :
- The upper map on the table allow to gain valour points bounting some persons in Adorevia (in Oakshire, Slinsk, , Elvens woods, Summeredge or Ornese)
- The card below the table allow to gain additional valour points, gold etc... by moving the gards on the map (up to 4 guards for me, maybe more)
Valous point are additionally gained when orcs and gobelins attack your castle and you win against them (The more the level of difficulty is the more the number of valour points you gain)
PS : The Conference room becomes only usefull after act 1 and you gain new emissaries over the course of the game through alliances

Last edited:

mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
You must go in your "Conference room" and speak to each of the five emmissaries standing on the upper wall (4) and on lower one (1):
For each emmisary you will be able to :
- Ask for soldiers for your Castle
- Discuss
- Ask to buy special powerfull equipements, artifacts and classes using gold and Valour points.
After that you can train your soldiers asking Felicia the orc in the storage room.
Valour points and gold can be gained in the conference room too :
- The upper map on the table allow to gain valour points bounting some persons in Adorevia (in Oakshire, Slinsk, , Elvens woods, Summeredge or Ornese)
- The card below the table allow to gain additional valour points, gold etc... by moving the gards on the map (up to 4 guards for me, maybe more)
Valous point are additionally gained when orcs and gobelins attack your castle and you win against them (The more the level of difficulty is the more the number of valour points you gain)
PS : The Conference room becomes only usefull after act 1 and you gain new emissaries over the course of the game through alliances
Thanks, I appreciate the help

mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
I cannot advance to act II smh, i fought the merc in the tavern in Velaria but now idk what to do, some help, please?

Last edited:

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
I cannot advance to act II smh, i fought the merc in the tavern in Velaria but now idk what to do, some help, please?
From Village go left up corner, go right, go all the way up past camp of enemy and fight enemies, You will get note named "Note from Zaratras?" something like that, sorry if I mistaken the name. Read note go back to village and talk to Gajah. Later in Village is building (look picture) go there and talk to Guy in right up corner. You will start mission and you will have to defeat boss, when you beat it and after talk with Gajah just come to Gajah house door and game will ask if you are sure you want to go to Act 2. I think that's everything, I was writting that from memory but I don't think I missed anything. Good luck

Reactions: mposaka98

mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
From Village go left up corner, go right, go all the way up past camp of enemy and fight enemies, You will get note named "Note from Zaratras?" something like that, sorry if I mistaken the name. Read note go back to village and talk to Gajah. Later in Village is building (look picture) go there and talk to Guy in right up corner. You will start mission and you will have to defeat boss, when you beat it and after talk with Gajah just come to Gajah house door and game will ask if you are sure you want to go to Act 2. I think that's everything, I was writting that from memory but I don't think I missed anything. Good luck
Thanks you, it really helped me a lot

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes