CatPersonV39

Aug 2, 2022
What I don't get is why they bothered to use ai,they make like 11k a month on patreon they could commission literally anyone to make them art,plus image AI has gotten pretty good especially with SDXL models like Pony/Autism mix,so why does it look like shit I have no idea.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
This had a working gallery when RedKnight was making his gallery mod. And it was an even better gallery since it had a preview to each scene before you started them
I was talking about it with what games I played I'm not all knowing there are most likely games that have a great gallery but most of the time the gallery is buggy.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Damn, those must be some shitty games. :KEK:
For example, most japanese games have gallery feature as an absolute bottom line requirement. From cheap rpgm slop - to top of the shelves visual novels.
Not really shitty but most of the time I don't even use the gallery hell never really check out this game's gallery.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah. One with Tysh, one with our furry friend - she knots Hero! He also has a few handjobs with futas, and he blows futa in one of new scenes as well as in that scene with senior sun elf.

Too little butt stuff if you ask me. Doesn't give futa on male the credit it deserves.
dont suppose you have a save before the knot one?
I just found this game and looking for scenes is...far in between

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
dont suppose you have a save before the knot one?
I just found this game and looking for scenes is...far in between
Sadly, no. Last time I played I haven't even recruited Caryn (went evil-ish route, and she is pure-hearted). And I don't have old saves anymore.

But that scene is one of the better scenes in this game.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
This isn't entirely about the game, but I saw something about this site being acquired by Patreon. I sincerely hope this is someone's bad idea of joke, because this is NOT FUNNY! If this is legit, could someone inform me if that means we will have to buy games from here instead of being able to download them for free? I honestly have NO faith in Patreon because of personal experience. If it turns out that we do have to pay, could somebody please give me a link to a site similar to F95zone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: philtwo

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
This isn't entirely about the game, but I saw something about this site being acquired by Patreon. I sincerely hope this is someone's bad idea of joke, because this is NOT FUNNY! If this is legit, could someone inform me if that means we will have to buy games from here instead of being able to download them for free? I honestly have NO faith in Patreon because of personal experience. If it turns out that we do have to pay, could somebody please give me a link to a site similar to F95zone?

1711928411053.png

spoiler: it isn't real kek

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
I'm only trying to find out if it was legit or not. The last time I saw an announcement like this, the sites I used were either shut down or ended up completely useless. These announcements were made around or during April, so my concern is justified.
even if its real yheres a millions of way to get sht for free even in paetron

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes