GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I'm sorry, but how can i get this scene?
If you are talking about old artstyle, it is here: Hand Drawn Artwork

If you mean that specific scene, then, according to guide:
After completing the main Ly’ras quest, return to the Elder then talk to the Guard in the northeast exit.

Ly'Ras is another name for Deep Forest. Though I recon you will have to skip some time, do some quests, etc, before coming back to elven elder and taking the small quest that will give the scene.

Kenta

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this bug?
After Zent first pond scene the pond is not interactable anymore :S
I tried the [Label] option and restarting the game. +Save and load [repeat the scene] and a same bug appear everytime....

IHC

May 8, 2021
anyone has the current guide and walkthrough? the old one is still there and it's not up to date

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this bug?
After Zent first pond scene the pond is not interactable anymore :S
I tried the [Label] option and restarting the game. +Save and load [repeat the scene] and a same bug appear everytime....
That is how it's supposed to be, always was that way. :whistle::coffee:

stuffy1

Nov 6, 2023
I gotta say, the red on black color scheme is a real pain in the ass for those of us with colorblindness.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
RA v6.7
Concerning roleplay, what should be the appropiate subclass for "Nobleborn" (or a silver spooned spoiled brat, if you want). I find Minstrel the only one suiting, wich is quite annoying because any of all other starts got at least two, IMO. I'm open to suggestions.

About the Caitire mark, what "Grants the ability "Cat Eye"" is about? Couldn't find any impact in the gameplay (playing as L15 male Noble/ Adventurer)

TIA.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
After the initial Carys encounter I accidentally triggered her joining quest immediately, had to reload to an earlier save for a different reason, and discovered that she has some scenes that take place before she joins up. I found the one in Slinsk and the mission with Tishtyra in Ornesse. Are there any others that need to be done before she officially joins?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
About the Caitire mark, what "Grants the ability "Cat Eye"" is about? Couldn't find any impact in the gameplay (playing as L15 male Noble/ Adventurer)
It's a skill. "Scan enemies for their weakness, remove their armor for two rounds." I haven't found it especially helpful just because it requires 50 TP rather than MP. By the time you can use it you've killed everything anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwarf
Jan 4, 2018
How do you go to knoll village after saving Jerrah? Am playing male mc, want to go to gnoll village but cannot find it, am currently doing last quest in emek's rest where it warns you proceeding will lock u out of certain content?

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes