LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is it possible to find out the character's affection/corruption status in the game? I've gone through the RMB menu but not found anything. Also - is there a simple cheat for raising the level of those stats? I don't get the stuff about savefiles, etc.
For seeing affection and corruption you go RMB menu -> status -> select character you want to know about -> scroll down to variables.

As for "simple cheat" you do have to modify the save files, there is a program that's been linked in this thread to do that, RpgMakerSaveEdit. As well as saveeditonline.com. There are variables specifically named things like Meredith Corruption, Meredith Affection, and etc, which if you use the previously mention program are listed under the "Variable" tab after clicking Advanced->Show Switches and Variables. I imagine there are other ways to cheat out there, but I find save file modification the easiest and quickest.

Reactions: Hamlet

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
For seeing affection and corruption you go RMB menu -> status -> select character you want to know about -> scroll down to variables.

As for "simple cheat" you do have to modify the save files, there is a program that's been linked in this thread to do that, RpgMakerSaveEdit. As well as saveeditonline.com. There are variables specifically named things like Meredith Corruption, Meredith Affection, and etc, which if you use the previously mention program are listed under the "Variable" tab after clicking Advanced->Show Switches and Variables. I imagine there are other ways to cheat out there, but I find save file modification the easiest and quickest.
Thank you so much. You were a big a help. You explained the second part in a way that I was easily able to understand (which takes some doing!).

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Is the gallery finally working now? I'v been holding off of the game for a bit and was waiting until a version where the gallery worked, and it seems by the patch notes 3.0 seems to have a worknig gallery, can anyone confirm?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is the gallery finally working now? I'v been holding off of the game for a bit and was waiting until a version where the gallery worked, and it seems by the patch notes 3.0 seems to have a worknig gallery, can anyone confirm?
It does. Mostly.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They are not letting this one rest...hehehe

Well as long as they bring hot scenes i am okay with it :eazyHype:

LimitIess

Apr 3, 2017
The last time I've played the game was a year or so ago and the thing that bothered me was the fact that the CG was inconsistent, being made by multiple artists with different styles.

Is this still present in 3.0 or has the art been remade ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The last time I've played the game was a year or so ago and the thing that bothered me was the fact that the CG was inconsistent, being made by multiple artists with different styles.

Is this still present in 3.0 or has the art been remade ?
nope. There are just way too many scenes to remake, it's highly unlikely they ever will.

Oakshire looks good, I like that the devs have been working on getting the game in a better overall shape with the new visuals and mechanics.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
nope. There are just way too many scenes to remake, it's highly unlikely they ever will.

Oakshire looks good, I like that the devs have been working on getting the game in a better overall shape with the new visuals and mechanics.
Will you update the walkthrough with the new versions?

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
Great game, now waiting for the update. I'd support it on patreon but $10 per month for just this one game I like is too much.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Any information on the Roderick & Meredith scene? I really don't like the idea of sharing my waifu.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes