redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Ah there's a mistake in the walkthrough ^^, thanks a lot ! :)
Yes, it happens, considering the amount of west, east, right, up, downs I put there its expected to have some misdirections for a while. I'll fix it next time I upload a new version.

I get an infinite loading screen when I launch the game, can someone help me?
Update to 3.0a

I've encountered 2 bugs where apparently pictures seem to be missing. The first is when I try to enter one of the tents in the orc camp where u recruit Rukshana and the second when Meredith is going to have sex with the old man to get the amulet. Is there a bugfix for this or did I do something wrong?
View attachment 61651 View attachment 61652
No, you did not, I think it's because the file has a ü that may not be recognized or it's misspelled. I wasn't able to replicate these bugs (then again I didn't try very hard), but usually it is fixed by creating/renaming a new file with the correct name/folder.

For example, the Twilia x Queen scene crashes the gallery because it's misnamed as YTwiliaQueen1 in the gallery and such a file doesn't exist, so creating a copy of YTwiliaQueen01 and removing the 0 fixes the problem. Try something similar.

SweetKait

Aug 9, 2017
No worries, not sure if it requires any level of Morality or anything. If you picked Noble (Female) you can get an extra scene there.

I'm really loving this game :heartcoveredeyes:

Redswift

Jan 22, 2018
Upon entering the orc tent with the 3 orcs inside, I get an error saying it failed to load an image. I found it in the files, it's probably mis-spelled, but I have no idea what to rename it to. The image in the folder is called XH》teamSee[fixed]

Here's the error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonediscream

May 31, 2017
Upon entering the orc tent with the 3 orcs inside, I get an error saying it failed to load an image. I found it in the files, it's probably mis-spelled, but I have no idea what to rename it to. The image in the folder is called XH》teamSee[fixed]

Here's the error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rename the file XH》teamSee[fixed] to XHütteamSee[fixed]

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
Where/how do you find the book for the quest "Slimy End"? The walkthrough's instructions did not lead to a productive conclusion for me.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Where/how do you find the book for the quest "Slimy End"? The walkthrough's instructions did not lead to a productive conclusion for me.
In the left side of the building interact with some of the bookshelves; book titles will come up with the option to take the book, then you can bring it to her. Bringing her the right book will progress the quest.

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
In the left side of the building interact with some of the bookshelves; book titles will come up with the option to take the book, then you can bring it to her. Bringing her the right book will progress the quest.
Thank you very much. The issue seems to be you cannot have the "Book of Chaos" unread otherwise you cannot interact with the remaining books.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know if this has already been asked, if so I apologize. But how do you complete princess rinas quest? I have all the items but when I talk to her she says to come back when I have all she needs. I have the rope, special slinsks brandy and the anti preg potions

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Stupid question,but how to get to Yakotin?
What @Whitewolf7987 said, but its not unlocked until after the Cinkahn main quest. It should be unlocked after you get the bank papers from Astafa.

Can someone upload the latest version with the patch, because every time i try it doesn't work as i want it to. Thx
If you have the 3.0a already there's no other patch. Updating the game.exe with third party content like the cheat menu plugins might help though.

I don't know if this has already been asked, if so I apologize. But how do you complete princess rinas quest? I have all the items but when I talk to her she says to come back when I have all she needs. I have the rope, special slinsks brandy and the anti preg potions
You need the Special anti-preg potion.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
@Muff Diver @Bloo Thanks for the upload it would be nice though for the torrents if you could include the folder rather then the rar.

That way those of us on limited bandwith plans can select our existing folder initiate a hashcheck to dl the missing data.

The rar plus bugfix is 4.1 GB the uncompressed data is 4.2 GB so it's not like compression is doing much anyways. Just a suggestion thanks for the upload

Reactions: Muff Diver

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
Is it possible to find out the character's affection/corruption status in the game? I've gone through the RMB menu but not found anything. Also - is there a simple cheat for raising the level of those stats? I don't get the stuff about savefiles, etc.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes