caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Does anyone have any update, maybe from discord? Last time they said that emek's rest part 2 or whatsthenameoftheirothergame part 2 was coming out in december, while the other one early to mid january.. yet they didn't post anything except "merry Christmas"..

Reactions: DrackDrap

Max_Power

Nov 17, 2017
Okay, so I had a Meredith/Her Mom scene but fucked something up and they left. Then I reloaded earlier save and can't get this scene to start again! Is it random occurrence and I have to keep on entering my room in a castle or something bugged out?
Her mom is saved and already had Meredith/Ork scene.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's not random, it should play when you enter the bedroom after saving her mom, talking to her in the shop, with 4 affection with Meredith and have fucked her.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've hit a dead end, I guess. I'm at the part where, according to the walkthru, I need to "Talk to Tishtyra: talk to her in front of the shop to travel to the temple and retrieve the brazier, she will join temporarily" Problem is she's nowhere to be found. I did talk to her after going to the elder's house and she said something about some lost city or whatever and to meet her there then she disappeared. I have no idea what to do next and I can't walk through the desert because, sandstorms... so... what am I supposed to do?

Nvm, I ask a question the immediately figure out what I need to do...... funny how that works.

Kuuko

Nov 28, 2017
I've hit a dead end, I guess. I'm at the part where, according to the walkthru, I need to "Talk to Tishtyra: talk to her in front of the shop to travel to the temple and retrieve the brazier, she will join temporarily" Problem is she's nowhere to be found. I did talk to her after going to the elder's house and she said something about some lost city or whatever and to meet her there then she disappeared. I have no idea what to do next and I can't walk through the desert because, sandstorms... so... what am I supposed to do?

Nvm, I ask a question the immediately figure out what I need to do...... funny how that works.

I ran into a bug, I'm assuming it's a bug. For "Stay True" I had already found and went to the shrine and answered the riddles and got the loot before getting that quest. Now that I have to go back, whenever I go into the shrine, the part where the riddles are asked, all I get is a black screen and it seems impossible to finish the quest.
You're confusing a side quest with the main quest. The temple in her questline is exclusive to the quest with no other way of travelling to that location, you talk to Tishtyra once you exit the elder's house into the city and travel with her to the temple. It does however have no relation to the Blood Temple quest you get from the mystic in the bar, that's a side quest that can be done independent of the main quest which you seem to have gotten stuck on.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You're confusing a side quest with the main quest. The temple in her questline is exclusive to the quest with no other way of travelling to that location, you talk to Tishtyra once you exit the elder's house into the city and travel with her to the temple. It does however have no relation to the Blood Temple quest you get from the mystic in the bar, that's a side quest that can be done independent of the main quest which you seem to have gotten stuck on.
Yeah, I figured it out. That's why I went back and edited my post :p Thanks for trying to help tho!

Norby

Jan 8, 2018
I am hoping I can get some help but I keep getting a scene error whenever I enter Raksana's camp and enter the middle tent it is telling me that it can't find :XH%C3%BCtteamSee%5Bfixed%5D.png I have a file called XH》teamSee[fixed] but it keeps freezing I tried copying the file and changing its name to the more spelled out version but it still is not working.
Renaming "XH》teamSee[fixed]" to "XHütteamSee[fixed]" fixed the error for me.
Nothing much to see except an orc telling the protag to leave the tent.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
anybody got cheat codes for this the in game one not editor
Walkthrough of redknight00. At the end of it. "Cheat" section - even though they're not all of them I believe.
Also, you can always search for the word "Cheat" in the search function - marking only the "Search in this thread only" option - and voilà, case closed.

Azu

Sep 21, 2016
Hey guys,

Wich female protagnist has the best hetero content ?
Origins don't tend to have much content, one or maybe two scenes mostly, and I think some might not even have that yet. I looked at slightly older scene list and noticed that female noble has couple gangbangs, so if that's your thing maybe go for it. But seriously, not that much origin specific hetero content here. There is also prostituting oneself as farmer, but that uses the ugliest art in the game.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Origins don't tend to have much content, one or maybe two scenes mostly, and I think some might not even have that yet. I looked at slightly older scene list and noticed that female noble has couple gangbangs, so if that's your thing maybe go for it. But seriously, not that much origin specific hetero content here. There is also prostituting oneself as farmer, but that uses the ugliest art in the game.
Thank you :). So if not hetero, what is the best content for a female protag so far ? There is too much tags on this thread to know for sure :p.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes