Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
If you choose either the farmer or noble origin you can sex your mum. As a female you can have children with a basement monster and then sex your children. Both as a male or female you can do some sexy stuff with your sister (a good ol' dicking if male). And if you choose the soldier origin there is a threesome scene with a dude and his sister.
Now you make me courious about that I will try it, hahahahaha.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
so how much content of incest have this game?
Whitewolf already answered, but I would like to add that only male nobles have incest (two scenes with mom), females have some extra dialogues with her, but no sex. Plus there are a few scenes with incest between NPCs, including a dad impregnating his daughter. For a more detailed scene breakdown, try the walkthrough in my sign.

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Whitewolf already answered, but I would like to add that only male nobles have incest (two scenes with mom), females have some extra dialogues with her, but no sex. Plus there are a few scenes with incest between NPCs, including a dad impregnating his daughter. For a more detailed scene breakdown, try the walkthrough in my sign.
There is also a two scenes where the male PC can have sex with mother / daughter, one of them is with a party member, the other is two random NPCs

NevaDie

Jan 4, 2018
First, Sorry for my Bad English :)

I have a Problem with this game, ive startet it yesterday, and Play for several hours, but today i cant Start it anymore it stucks in the Game Start Loading Screen and nothing happend.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
First, Sorry for my Bad English :)

I have a Problem with this game, ive startet it yesterday, and Play for several hours, but today i cant Start it anymore it stucks in the Game Start Loading Screen and nothing happend.
Do you have the 3a version? If not, patch it.
In the unpatched version, hitting f5 untill the game loaded worked for me

NevaDie

Jan 4, 2018
i have the bugfix version, and after a computer restart its works but if i quit the game i must restart my computer everytime for fixing this problem. But after this my savegames dont work anymore.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
i have the bugfix version, and after a computer restart its works but if i quit the game i must restart my computer everytime for fixing this problem. But after this my savegames dont work anymore.
Try using this, it worked for me. Even if you don't use it it will still patch the game system.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Try using this, it worked for me. Even if you don't use it it will still patch the game system.

If u have problems installing cheat menu u have to add this in www/js/main and if ur using notepad++ its in 7th line
PluginManager._path= 'js/plugins/';
PluginManager.loadScript('Cheat_Menu.js');

Kazehana

Jun 22, 2017
If you choose either the farmer or noble origin you can sex your mum. As a female you can have children with a basement monster and then sex your children. Both as a male or female you can do some sexy stuff with your sister (a good ol' dicking if male). And if you choose the soldier origin there is a threesome scene with a dude and his sister.
Which origin has the sexy stuff with a sister?

NevaDie

Jan 4, 2018
If u have problems installing cheat menu u have to add this in www/js/main and if ur using notepad++ its in 7th line
PluginManager._path= 'js/plugins/';
PluginManager.loadScript('Cheat_Menu.js');
i dont get it why my savegames wont work after restart ...

NevaDie

Jan 4, 2018
and how to fix that ? every time if i stuck in the loading screen i have to restart my computer to be able to start the game normaly

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
and how to fix that ? every time if i stuck in the loading screen i have to restart my computer to be able to start the game normaly
It's something only the devs can fix at this point but they have been stalling it for a while now due to other priorities. Basically, the gallery is a death trap - avoid at all costs. It's odd that you have to restart your computer every time you get stuck on a loading screen though... are you running the game in fullscreen and does it lock your entire PC?

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes