4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Here's the(last, i hope) patch. I've changed EVERYTHING, that could have been a problem to the game it should be good now. Same as before though,drop it into your game folder and replace when prompted. Again, i'm deeply sorry guys

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Just to be sure if anyone know how it works, now that i got the ownership of this thread, i can edit and updates links/add new links (like this patch for exemple) without any problem?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
dev might want to clarify tags now before the most annoying question is asked :
IS THERE GONNA BE NTR/SWINGING/SHARING ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BcinP

Feb 24, 2021
Just to be sure if anyone know how it works, now that i got the ownership of this thread, i can edit and updates links/add new links (like this patch for exemple) without any problem?
working fine now. thanks again!

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
archipote what exactly did you have in mind as a roadmap for this game?
When you finish the game, you know exactly what the follow-up will be, since it's teased. To avoid spoilers, I'll remain vague, but after the next two big updates, the game will take a more "aggressive" direction now that players are familiar with the protagonists and their corruption reaches a stage where increasingly hardcore things are done.

From a kink point of view, EVERYTHING is avoidable of course, but there's plenty planned, from simple things like anal, threesomes, to more kinky things like gang-bangs, enslavement (by the player), prostitution, watersport, femdom and anything else that'll serve to get the protagonists down to pure lust, while keeping the "lighthearted" side that the game has. Yes, it's possible hehe.

From a GAME point of view, I've already come up with lots of ideas to ensure that no gameplay loop is set in stone, and that the player is constantly discovering new ways to play, as Chapter 1 already does with its main and secondary quests.

I hope this answered your question, if you need to know anything else don't hesitate!

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Hehe sadly, not planned
thank u very much for not adding those
When you finish the game, you know exactly what the follow-up will be, since it's teased. To avoid spoilers, I'll remain vague, but after the next two big updates, the game will take a more "aggressive" direction now that players are familiar with the protagonists and their corruption reaches a stage where increasingly hardcore things are done.

From a kink point of view, EVERYTHING is avoidable of course, but there's plenty planned, from simple things like anal, threesomes, to more kinky things like gang-bangs, enslavement (by the player), prostitution, watersport, femdom and anything else that'll serve to get the protagonists down to pure lust, while keeping the "lighthearted" side that the game has. Yes, it's possible hehe.

From a GAME point of view, I've already come up with lots of ideas to ensure that no gameplay loop is set in stone, and that the player is constantly discovering new ways to play, as Chapter 1 already does with its main and secondary quests.

I hope this answered your question, if you need to know anything else don't hesitate!
femdom as in is the mc the dom or the submissive ??
also gangbangs are my fav :love:

Reactions: fabulous007

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I have this problem, too
Donwload the patch, it's now in the first page ! Here's the link tho

thank u very much for not adding those

femdom as in is the mc the dom or the submissive ??
also gangbangs are my fav :love:
I like gangbangs too, so hopefully it won't take long to be introduced (need to build up the corruption first hehe). And MC as Both Submissive and the Dom, dependings the events. The game really want to let the player experience a lot of different thinks by adding a lot of different events, that's the main plot of the game actually !

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017

So pregnancy is not planned? Got it. Scratch it off.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Stay tuned, because BIG updates are already coming in less than two weeks!

I know, I can hear you. "Fuck me, another RPG MAKER game where you have to go back and forth 15 times in gigantic, empty maps, only to be rewarded with a poor picture of a buttock. Oh no, and imagine if on top of that there's a fake day/night system where the player has to follow a routine every 10 minutes between getting dressed, brushing his teeth, shitting on his plants and greeting his neighbors... Please lord destroy everything they've done to us, please..."

First of all mate I've done nothing to you so don't call on the lord on my sins, please. And then, I promise you that I've done everything to keep the game as light as possible, without making it a VN on legs. So no:
- Gigantic, empty map
- Endless, effortless battles that only serves to increase the game's lifespan (no combat at all actually)
- Images or scenes that are repeated several times. The game has over 300 images (including variations) and NONE of them are repeated between two events.

On the other hand, what the game includes and tries to be proud of :
- Truly scripted quests and NPCs, with dialogues that I hope won't leave you unmoved.
- Numerous, condensed events. The game has a lifespan of 3 to 4 hours for chapter 1, but that's because it maintains a steady pace from start to finish, without trying to artifically extend the game lenght.
- 6 rewarding clothes (and more to come) that change the character's design in each scene and the moveset for each dialogue
- Many secrets and collectables to find, such as 18+ trading cards
And MUCH more that I'd rather let you discover for yourself, because that's how the game was conceived from the start, playing on the player's surprise
- self-aware about rpgm flaws and amends them
- loads of content for first release
- promises another update soon

looking forward to this

Reactions: Cabin

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
So pregnancy is not planned? Got it. Scratch it off.
There won't be a pregnancy system, but as I said, events are used to bring about all possible fantasies and situations. Scenes where the MC gets pregnant can be completely included, like anything else (apart from bestiality, which I have the right to veto :LUL:).

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes