4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RoselakesLobelia-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Azero

petrucho228

Feb 16, 2020
Just tried it with the releases version and it worked just great for me, maybe it's because you're on japanese system locale yeah. Half of the RPGM players are set on a japanese system, that's a huge problem. I'll find what is causing this error. Also tried for the error just above and worked fine too, maybe you're set on a japanese system too? tom4512
I have same problem (Failed to load Roselake.ogg). Windows, no jp locale. Tried fix this by copy random file in audio/bgm and name it Roselake.ogg, but it didnt work :(

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I changed locale to UK and it works fine now, thanks :)
Nice ! Enjoy your game, and don't hesitate to give us your feedback if you feel like it!

I have same problem (Failed to load Roselake.ogg). Windows, no jp locale. Tried fix this by copy random file in audio/bgm and name it Roselake.ogg, but it didnt work :(
That's really starnge, you're playing on the Windows version? And which local country is your PC set on?

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
The Mac version MEGA link has the PC version. All the other Mac links are correct.

Mac version looks good. Started without an issue. Saved and loaded a save correctly. Didn't even need to fix the permissions, which is rare. Looking forward to playing it. (y)

Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The Mac version MEGA link has the PC version. All the other Mac links are correct.

Mac version looks good. Started without an issue. Saved and loaded a save correctly. Didn't even need to fix the permissions, which is rare. Looking forward to playing it. (y)
Nice catch ! An oopsie was made hehe.

Reactions: DOnbas1337
Jan 7, 2022
Just tried it with the releases version and it worked just great for me, maybe it's because you're on japanese system locale yeah. Half of the RPGM players are set on a japanese system, that's a huge problem. I'll find what is causing this error. Also tried for the error just above and worked fine too, maybe you're set on a japanese system too? tom4512

Hehe i've made a ticket yeah, hope they'll grant me the right for this thread ! And thanks mate, always good to see some fat juicy booty enjoyers.

The next update, due out in two weeks' time, will focus on exhibitionism with 8 unique events and voyeurism with a major quest, adding between 40 and 50 minutes of gameplay and 80 new images. Everything's already done, I just need to translate it and check that everything works properly in the English version! Then, for the kinks to come, there'll be a lot of corruption, with the "classic" descent into decay, but without looking like everything that's already been done.
I just have one suggestion, hope you consider it. Please make the sex events replayable/repetable.

For example, take the other RPGM games like “Office wife”or “Manila shaw”, most of the events are linear and once you play the event you can’t see it again.

Now take the games like “Warlock and boobs”.
Once unlocked, you can always play the H-events again & again in Flirt menu option.
Other example is “Ashley the pirate” game, it has lots of free roam repeatable events.
Games like “Coming of age” is kinda a mix of both. Some events like exhibition events are one time playable, however some events like jobs H events are repeatable every day which is fun.
Similarly most of the H-events in “Emma the Married warrior” are replayable.

So I hope you take this into consideration when planning for future content. Have lots of free roam events and make them repeatable. Like when the character wears slutty clothes and talks to random NPCs, they grope her butt/boobs etc.

Also, Plan the corruption properly. Most of the times, the process of how a girl turns into a slut gradually is a huge turn on :WeSmart: . Like for example “Project Myriam”, in the beginning FMC is very apprehensive but as the game progresses, she now enjoys wearing slutty clothes, is fine with exposing herself, even has MMF events with even strangers comfortably. It’s so hot to see her fall into debauchery. So play extra attention to this aspect.

Anyway best of luck, looking forward to future releases. God speed :)

Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I just have one suggestion, hope you consider it. Please make the sex events replayable/repetable.

For example, take the other RPGM games like “Office wife”or “Manila shaw”, most of the events are linear and once you play the event you can’t see it again.

Once unlocked, you can always play the H-events again & again in Flirt menu option.
Other example is “Ashley the pirate” game, it has lots of free roam repeatable events.
Games like “Coming of age” is kinda a mix of both. Some events like exhibition events are one time playable, however some events like jobs H events are repeatable every day which is fun.

So I hope you take this into consideration when planning for future content. Have lots of free roam events and make them repeatable. Like when the character wears slutty clothes and talks to random NPCs, they grope her butt/boobs etc.

Also, Plan the corruption properly. Most of the times, the process of how a girl turns into a slut gradually is a huge turn on :WeSmart: . Like for example “Project Myriam”, in the beginning FMC is very apprehensive but as the game progresses, she now enjoys wearing slutty clothes, is fine with exposing herself, even has MMF events with even strangers comfortably. It’s so hot to see her fall into debauchery. So play extra attention to this aspect.

lisa is also a cool rpgm with vn like traits, less grinding and also has a replay gallery
edit: really hope there is pregnancy at endgame

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021

I've played the games you mentioned, and this is a suggestion I'll keep in mind! A gallery will indeed be added, and for "replayable" events, given that the game is trying to keep consistency for now and that events wouldn't make much sense if they were repeated for the vast majority, it's a bit trickier. However, on other events designed specifically to be replayed, it's more than possible!

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Nice !! I'm updating the links in Mega too. For the other sources i'll have to make a request i think?

Reactions: anon280
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes