VN Ren'Py Roommate Corruption [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Smash or Pass?

• Total voters

thestriker1

Apr 30, 2021
Looks awesome! I've just started using Daz3D and have fallen in love with your visual style. I'd love to get some insight on how you make your shots look so good.
In particular, your smoothness, colours and focus/blur really stood out to me. It'd be great to understand how you achieved these (i.e. was it render settings or post Photoshop work) and even a before/after Photoshop comparison would be amazing.
If that stuff is "proprietary" then I understand, but as someone just starting on the journey, this would be invaluable knowledge!

loveseekers

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Looks awesome! I've just started using Daz3D and have fallen in love with your visual style. I'd love to get some insight on how you make your shots look so good.
In particular, your smoothness, colours and focus/blur really stood out to me. It'd be great to understand how you achieved these (i.e. was it render settings or post Photoshop work) and even a before/after Photoshop comparison would be amazing.
If that stuff is "proprietary" then I understand, but as someone just starting on the journey, this would be invaluable knowledge!
We're using Brightness/Contrast, Levels and overlays. Here's an example before and after the image processing:
17-0.png 17-1.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes