Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
image_2023-05-04_20-55-42.png

Title: Roommate Corruption
Developer: Love Seekers
Language: English, Russian
Release date: 19/05/2023

Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overview from :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi everyone! We are a small team who is passionate about visual novels, and this is a thread dedicated to the development of our first game. We also have some other novels in development (you can check them on our Steam page), but this thread will describe Roommate Corruption specificaly. Let's start with some specifications:
  • The game is rendered in Daz3D (with some additional effects done in Photoshop) and compiled with RenPy​
  • It contains about 400 unique renders with no sprites/backgrounds, so all the shots are done manually​
  • We used mostly custom models and some props from Daz Shop​
Characters:

MC
- just a guy who likes to have fun with different girls. He took a gap year and is now enrolling at university in another city. He has to live somewhere until he finds an apartment to rent, and gladly there is an interesting option where he could live - Hana's apartment.
He is self-confident and knows how to make women obedient, and now he has to live with his sexy childhood friend Hana for a whole week.

DevThread360MC.png

Hana - a high-school student preparing for her final exams. When our MC arrives at her apartment, she is angry at him for several reasons, but deep down she still loves him, so her attitude towards him changes quickly.

DevThread360Hana.png

State of the game:
The game is pretty much done at this point and we are working on testing and correcting grammar errors, but English is not our native language so we will have to fix some of them even after the release.
The novel will probable be released in a few weeks from now (depends on Steam's response), but we'll post the release date as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or suggestions - feel free to write them down in this thread!

Last edited:

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Hey if you don't mind sharing. What is the hair that you use for the girl?

Ever Studios

Aug 8, 2018
Hey if you don't mind sharing. What is the hair that you use for the girl?
Hey thanks for asking. I am the 3D artist behind this project. I believe the hair asset is called HY Long Hair. Hope this helps. By the way, what do you think about the art in our game in general?

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Hey thanks for asking. I am the 3D artist behind this project. I believe the hair asset is called HY Long Hair. Hope this helps. By the way, what do you think about the art in our game in general?
Thanks.

The models look great, the girl has a realistic sexy appeal, looks to be in her early twenties but still has a youthfulness to her. The renders themselves, seem to be very high quality with good camera angles and lenses focus. And the lighting looks great. Don't see any clipping and the poses actually look natural, said to say that is a rarity.

I of course like more girl on girl action so don't know if this game is something I will play but at the very least it is eye catching.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Looks great! I hope it's a nice slow corruption journey... it's much more fun to have to work hard to escalate the situation than when an "innocent" girl suddenly becomes a cockhungry slut.

What is the Apartment exterior walkway asset? I haven't seen that one before... it's perfect for a Japanese apartment building...
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2619757_SFW1_2.png

And poor Hana has some serious going on... :ROFLMAO:

loveseekers

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Looks great! I hope it's a nice slow corruption journey... it's much more fun to have to work hard to escalate the situation than when an "innocent" girl suddenly becomes a cockhungry slut.

What is the Apartment exterior walkway asset? I haven't seen that one before... it's perfect for a Japanese apartment building...
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/05/2619757_SFW1_2.png

And poor Hana has some serious going on... :ROFLMAO:
Yes, the corruption will happen gradually over 5 episodes. The walkway is made from scratch by us, just like the apartment, haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko

loveseekers

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Well, it's great work, I instantly felt transported to a place I recognized. Nice!

Game looks great so far, I'm looking forward to playing.

Let me know if you want a volunteer proofreader. I promise I do good work! (see my signature).
Wow, we are definitely going to need a proofreader for future games /ᐢ⑅ᐢ\

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I would personally tone the brightness down, just a bit. The pictures look great but they look a little too bright imho.

loveseekers

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
I would personally tone the brightness down, just a bit. The pictures look great but they look a little too bright imho.
We made the promo images a little brighter than the in-game screens. The in-game renders are not as bright, don't worry.

Reactions: darlic
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes