Ren'Py Abandoned Room-mating [v0.5 Beta] [Fuzzy Kitten Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP! Hopefully we can get the 0.2.1 hotfix soon!
BTW @Oiz , your pic link in the OP is broken and isn't showing.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
description is still valid?
2 minutes gameplay?
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Little longer... Though painfully short and easy still... Not a bad idea but way too easy to finish imo

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Why is'nt the points on each girl stagnate, at one time I've got 250 points with let's say Brittany then the other I'm down to 175 points, is this a Bug?

V_F

May 11, 2017
Dumb question, but I can't find the way to go to work. I can only pass time and do chores for Cathy. Am I missing something?

Stuerto

May 29, 2017
You can only go to work in the Morning time period. First period Dawn then Morning, in your room should be able to go to work.

ximekaho

Jun 7, 2017
I can't see any difference from this version to the previous, can anybody tell me how to trigger the new scenes if there is any?
Haven't tried it yet but this was in the changelog:

Added a new scene with Brittany, which will trigger on weekend afternoons with a score of 50 or higher. The scene includes a total of 60 new images, and two endings.
Full scene with Cathy.
Expanding Cathy’s voyeur options.
Tweaking and slightly expanding certain existing scenes.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Version 0.3.1 can be found here:

PC:

Mac:

Just a reminder that Beta 4 is also live RIGHT NOW for $5+ Patrons! It should be free to the public around the 15th.

anon7301

Jun 3, 2017
I messed around the game
walkthrough & cheats:

the console variable names
Code:
userMoney = 5000         <--money
abbyO.opinion_score = 100         <-- no space (how do I disable smilies?) the base values for the points
abbyO.lust_modifier = 3            <-- the relationship points is this multiplied by above, resets after each day
abbyO.__dict__          <-- if you wanna check the values
[INDENT]also work with britO and catO instead of abbyO for each respective girl[/INDENT]
day = 14       <-- which day it is
timeName = 0   <-- 0 is dawn, 3 is night, but I suggest not mess with this
abby has 2 scenes, the one on the bed which you can get to in many ways. and the one in the club (weekends only) which has 2 scenes, one of which is threesome.
britney has the movie/living room scene, and the yoga one (weekends)
cathy has the fix the sink scene and the scene where you give her cunnilingus in exchange for lower rent (fridays only starting on 3rd week only, i.e. day > 14)
other than that various peeping scenes, you can install webcams when you're fixing stuff in their room

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote