Ren'Py Abandoned Room-mating [v0.5 Beta] [Fuzzy Kitten Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Why abandoned? We could call it complete. There's not really much if anything missing. You can bang every character.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If it was completed it would have the completed tag and not the abandoned tag the author is gone and hasn't posted anything on their patreon since August 4 2017 so it got the abandoned tag if they ever come back and start up again it'll be removed.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
abandoned or completed?
Technically, since the developer disappeared the game has become abandoned. But in reality, the game is complete with the available content. There may have been an intention to add more content, who knows?, but all the current paths are complete and fun times with each roommate can be repeated.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Technically, since the developer disappeared the game has become abandoned. But in reality, the game is complete with the available content. There may have been an intention to add more content, who knows?, but all the current paths are complete and fun times with each roommate can be repeated.
thanks @Boogie

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
The link to the Mac version is dead.... anyone have the mac version? please PM me since I won't be monitoring this thread.
PC version MEGA DL link is still working...

Sxream

Nov 29, 2020
Hey 2021 but why not make a Walkthrough for this? Maybe not everyone know how to get all sex scenes. I didn't know there was threesome, so i making a walkthrough and usefull info

There are 2 scenes for Brittany, 3 scenes for Cathy, 2 scenes for Abby (one of those scenes, based on a decision, may be a threesome), and 3 different threesome with the primary girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every Friday night you will need to pay rents: 50$
When day is 13 or more, Cathy opinion is 40 or more and you licks Cathy pussy in the kitchen scene you will be asked
-"If you're willing to put some of your more... 'special' talents to work every week, I'll only charge you for half of your rent."
Answer "Well, I wouldn't want you to be stressed out all week." This will trigger a scene every friday evening.
(Check Cathy Scenes to know where to lick here pussy)

First of all you will need money for some scenes, pay the rent and buy things on internet, use your laptop to enroll in online classes (50$ - You only need to enroll one time) after you complete 3 sessions your pay will increase +25
Do a lot of Study for class in the dawn and evening until you get a pay you like, work a couple of times and u will get a lot of money. Buy "Wireless Webcam. ($20)", and buy the "Wine. ($15)" (You can't have more than 1 at the same time).

IMPORTANT Each girl have an stat named "opinion" of you: You can compliment each girl once a day. Also the "Lust" will increase the girl opinion until the end of the day.

Cathy Example:
"You are looking beautiful today, as always." -> That day Cathy opinion will increase +5 once, and you need to wait for the next day to increase "Opinion" with compliments.

In the walkthrough you will see:
"The 'view' here is amazing... I love it. (Keep looking)" Cat lust (0.25) -> Opinion will be increased Ex: 250 X 0.25 = 312 until the end of the day.

Finding Cat's Peephole. Only available at dawn and evening for the first week. Reveals peephole for future use.
Continue unpacking -> Look Closer (This img catChanging is missing, but every next time you look in Cathy's room you will see the imgs.)

Well this is the walkthrough. Hope you like it, maybe the game is abandoned, but i like it a lot.

Love for you all, Sxream. See you in another walkthrough.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Hey 2021 but why not make a Walkthrough for this? Maybe not everyone know how to get all sex scenes. I didn't know there was threesome, so i making a walkthrough and usefull info

There are 2 scenes for Brittany, 3 scenes for Cathy, 2 scenes for Abby (one of those scenes, based on a decision, may be a threesome), and 3 different threesome with the primary girls.

Thanks a lot man! Its still a great game in 2022 with your walkthrough :)

Reactions: TritonSands
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote