Ren'Py - Abandoned - Room-mating [v0.5 Beta] [Fuzzy Kitten Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dstarfire

Great game. We're only on 0.5 and we've already got sex scenes for all chars, and a couple of threesome scenes (and I'm sure there's scenes I haven't unlocked yet). The money mechanic is simple, a bit repetitive at times, and easily abused, but that just frees you up to focus on dialogue and scenes. The non-scene dialogue is short so you don't have to waste time reading about (or skipping through) flavor stuff about the daily grind, a happy life, etc..

Fetish-wise it's pretty tame (especially compared to the other stuff we see here) and what it does include is just dashes of spice that are easily ignored or skipped if a given one is more of a turnoff for you.

Overall, this game is very good for being so early in it's development cycle. There's not much more you COULD add without throwing in additional character, and that would require redoing the main interface or a clunky 'visit Abby to see her classmate'-type mechanic (which would devalue both the characters). I look forward to seeing where this goes.