• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Gotcha, Pedoune - message received loud & clear. If Daz3d had those kind of props, I still might not consider doing something as actually Persia, given it would take a lot of props, architecture, clothing, etc. Probably new models, too.

The new title is going to be the "fan favorite," from the Poll, which I'll reveal tomorrow along with the latest version of the game.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
@jillgates where can I find the site you have your game on as I tried finding it via the game to no luck.

I was also wondering what happens when you reach that 30 day mark?

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
@MC395 - weird, it's in the first post here in this thread:

There's a link from there to my completed, older game, Superspy steve that lasts 28 days.

Also if you search for "jill gates games," usually my website comes up (also linked in the first post) the URL is jillgateswriter.com.

>what happens when you reach that 30 day mark?

I just played through to test the latest release last night and only went to 15 days; I need to put in code to ensure that if you have hit all the unique content (through day 12-15, depending on the paths you take) it skips to the end OR at least tells players that the current release is over and it's all repetitive from there.

Which would people prefer, do you think?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017

There's a link from there to my completed, older game, Superspy steve that lasts 28 days.

Also if you search for "jill gates games," usually my website comes up (also linked in the first post) the URL is jillgateswriter.com.

I just played through to test the latest release last night and only went to 15 days; I need to put in code to ensure that if you have hit all the unique content (through day 12-15, depending on the paths you take) it skips to the end OR at least tells players that the current release is over and it's all repetitive from there.

Current release is over and it's repetitive from then on. Lets people keep going if they want, lets them know that they've exhausted all current content if they don't.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017

Cheers for that @jillgates

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
So I did two polls, in the end, used one of the ideas I had that was the most popular in the second poll.

Drum roll...

the new game title is, Romancing the Kingdom!

Current version .40 contains about 70 new renders (40+ new scene images and a 30 FPS new animation). Also about ten, give or take, new text scenes with unique content in game lasting now through day 14.

Additionally, in-game credits have been added for all of my supporter's who are encouraging me & helping me bring this project to life. There are two scenes with a "zoomed-in," animation which corresponds to mouse movement (only tested on Windows 10). I believe the new interaction is pretty interesting, but, would love some feedback from the forum here since you all are both passionate about games & helping developers like me make better products.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Yep, for those people who, you know, are paying me :) If not, the details about when the public release happens are on my patreon (and will be on my website shortly) Dec 31st for the current issue.

BGallow

Nov 13, 2017
I believe that was a link request not criticism of your work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Twistty

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@jillgates... Build the game you want to build and try not to let criticism of your work get to you, separate the good feedback from the... not so nice and picky ones and stick to your guns on the things you want to do.

Most of all, do what you do because you love doing it, not because others told you to do it this way or that way. So head up and eyes forward!

PS... sorry for your loss. :(

Reactions: BGallow and Twistty

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
She looks like a bit of Dana from DOD I mean Polly. I don't like the Male protagonist, much better if he is black or has a muscular body with a big dick but the 69 in the bed was so fucking hot and the animation too . I think it has a bestiality possibility soon with a horse ( Though I hope not ) and a NTR with another man while the MC is on the ship ( I hope so )

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
@leonhart025

ROFLMAO!
>. I think it has a bestiality possibility soon with a horse

If people want to make fanfic of that...shitsuation, feel free. But I'm not going to :)

>I don't like the Male protagonist
Fair; I didn't do a ton of customization on Michael 7 (the model used) and in my larger game (Superspy Steve) I did use a very muscular male model. Just got tired of seeing him really.
>NTR with another man while the MC is on the ship ( I hope so )
Hm, I don't have any plans to do a scene with a ship, either. No models of ships too so I'd have to spend a budget I don't have to acquire those...so, sorry, this one's not happening either.

>Dana from DOD
Ah, dreaming of dana?
Makes sense, I did very little customization on the V7 model, Victoria, and I believe that Dana is the same model. Reminds me why Dating my Daughter & Dreams of Desire (that's a lot of D games...) both seem to have pretty custom tweaks on the shape settings.

If you have any other thoughts or ideas feel free to post, I have the endings lined up and a few "must do," scenes between now & then but I'm always open to hearing ideas. Just can't guarantee I'll follow through ;)

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
>Damn, no MEGA download ... sup with that?

There is one I included for supporters at the $20 level on my patreon; for the version .35 there's my website & mega links, both, on my patreon post here:

For the .40 version, you'll have to wait till somebody pirates it to mega, or the public release at the end of the month.

:)

Definitely let me know if & when you play what feedback you have.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
>Damn, no MEGA download ... sup with that?

There is one I included for supporters at the $20 level on my patreon; for the version .35 there's my website & mega links, both, on my patreon post here:

For the .40 version, you'll have to wait till somebody pirates it to mega, or the public release at the end of the month.

Definitely let me know if & when you play what feedback you have.
Thx for the link, much appreciated. I will gladly give you some feedback when I have a chance to play.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well i like the name some nice characters might give it a try because of the kingdom name i just hope that girls wont grow dicks and males wont turn to females if they turn into dragons that's ok. :evilsmile:

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
ROFLMAO!

I'm getting ideas, just ones that I'd never actually use ;)

>gender-bender
Nope, zero personal interest, so never would throw that into a game.

>futa? Chicks with Dicks?

Ya, that's also one of those where the answer is real simple: never. Fan art - go for it! But, in game? No thanks, I'd prefer not to play that and I'm not about to spend time modeling, posing and creating a scene with a character.

Sometimes, when I'm making a naughty scene, I do end up staring at characters, well, everything as you pose them, render, re-render, repose, etc. For that few hour period, there's no bleeping way I'd spend it staring at a chick with a dick.

Reactions: riddikk91

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Yep, explained why those aren't happening just in case other people have the same idea or make a request later on ;)

If you have ideas on what you *want* to see, feel free to share. I think the feedback I've gotten has made RtK way better than Superspy Steve.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes