mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Sorry, my english is not good. Did i say something wrong?
Bad joke then, sorry. You can pursue hetero OR a lesbian route in the game from memory, or you can sleep with everybody, I think. As I said, it's been a long time since I played this one. RIP Jill.

Reactions: Vlbc

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Bad joke then, sorry. You can pursue hetero OR a lesbian route in the game from memory, or you can sleep with everybody, I think. As I said, it's been a long time since I played this one. RIP Jill.
Thank you. I will test the game! ✌

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Good morning, if you're curious, the website is dead, the pen name is as well, and now I'm wondering if it makes sense to ask F95 to link my newer titles under my current brand name, hm.

If you wonder why the games changes, I haven't had anything to do with them since another developer took them over last year.

On the other hand if you wondered "Does Jill Gates still make games?" the answer is yep, under my newer label, Big Chungus Productions.

Medatgal

Jan 31, 2024
Game is a great attempt at Sapphic content. Minimal relationship build. Minimal art. No tease, edging, graphics and dialog are extremely poor. You need to be female to understand it is not take your clothes off and I'll eat you...LOL

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
None of the sites for downloading this game work. The file is either gone or the site is seemingly compromised.
The individual who's now managing the games clearly isn't participating here. It's not me anymore, though they are my older games.

It's stunning to see people still comment & everything four years after it was finished.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 357 MB

Come find me on .

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
Win link for mega is down. And the other links are either too slow or gone too.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes