Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys, for whom downloaded my 7-15 packages, I'm sorry but I forgot to cleanup before repack.
Here are corrected ones, in case anybody needs them.
PC:
Linux:
Mac:
Android:

The android build should work correctly now.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
And here is the packed 7-15 with today hotfix
PC:
Linux:
Mac:
Android:
For some reason when unpacking the Android version the .apk file ends up at a little over 1GB. I've tried unpacking it with various unpacking software. I also tried installing it but failed. I'm on an Galaxy s9 on Android Oreo by the way. Am I missing something? :eek: Appreciate all your work!

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So one minor thing that's irked me for a little while about this game is how you can get them to want you to be their Master, but if you give orders to them after that, it still counts as a "forced" action and makes them sad. I know you can set it back to 0 in the mod, but I swear it feels like half the time that resets again when leaving a room anyway.

Also, does anyone know if there was ever going to be some addiction effects for girls other than Rogue?

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
- Oni made it so the stockings would go away with the panties, I never changed that, I'll take a look at this later.
- Someone needs to draw them in the missionary pose for me to add them
- I'll fix it soon, thanks for letting me know.
- The happy morning is already in, but it has some random factors to it, so it might just not have triggered for you (her sleeping with high lust will increase your chances of triggering it)
OK thats great to hear about the "happy mornings" and the thing about outfit slots.
If it goes for the stockings that odd, because they work pretty well with Kitty and Emma (stockings do work in missionary for them, Emma's boots dont :p) Wonder how to fix that for Rogue :) But her having the stockings would be very sexy indeed.
To bad about that cropped top, maybe some good soul will import it somehow :) Thanks for updates and mods. Oh and the most stable version of Rogue Like by Oni would be 0.979f, and He's up to make the never version, Hope there would be some awesome stuff for Emma like a new position or something :)
like the post says.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Guys I have a question, why are you still modding the old version when there's a new one out?

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
For some reason when unpacking the Android version the .apk file ends up at a little over 1GB. I've tried unpacking it with various unpacking software. I also tried installing it but failed. I'm on an Galaxy s9 on Android Oreo by the way. Am I missing something? :eek: Appreciate all your work!
That's the actual dimension. The only way to reduce the size will be to compress all the images..

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
bug with sound
If you use a vibrator in the classroom (on any of the girls) when choosing "Lets try something else". The vibrator's sound remains and continues indefinitely and on the next day (no matter what to do) If you save and reboot - the sound also works. It helps only reuse the vibrator in the class, with the condition if you select the option to turn off

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
That's the actual dimension. The only way to reduce the size will be to compress all the images..
I just did it on my computer and you are indeed right! I am used to the clean version, which is when unpacked, barely 95MB, so when I saw the file being 1GB, it shocked me. Now I understand what happend, the modded version is larger! Thank you!

Vodde

Nov 26, 2017
Guys I have a question, why are you still modding the old version when there's a new one out?
I guess modders are waiting for more stable/fixed version

btw Omega Plan is working only with Rogue now? I need to do same thing with other girls or it's bugged?

Dec 28, 2017

btw Omega Plan is working only with Rogue now? I need to do same thing with other girls or it's bugged?
You need to do it for each of the girls. Also, for Kitty and I believe Emma as well you need to get some blackmail material before you can implement the plan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hooviescoop

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Because the main part of the mod was done for 0.978e. Also i thik it would take some time to convert everything everytime a new version comes out. But @Shanks_Aka said it should work with later versions too, so why not give it a try and share your experience with us?

Are you sure travelmode is enabled? It's working ok here.

Text Update:
Need at least one more day i think, more work to do! I'll try to get them out tomorrow but i think Thursday is more realistic. Sorry for the Delay!

0.978e modded with 15-07 & Hotfix (windows)

As always this is the complete package, just unpack & enjoy!

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So what is the difference between MK78 packed version and the Everglow one?
Besides i put in the character portraits from @MrChow in, there should not be any difference, but i have packed them before and keep doing it, so if you have one from @everglow you are not missing anything, gameplaywise.

Text Update:
At least i can put this updated file out! A few mor changes have been made here but it is still not finished now! As always, report typos, make suggestions etc.

To use, just put it in the folder called "game" in your Rogue-Like folder!
I suggest you back up your original file and of course you have to use the latest build of the expansion mod!

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Besides i put in the character portraits from @MrChow in, there should not be any difference, but i have packed them before and keep doing it, so if you have one from @everglow you are not missing anything, gameplaywise.
Exactly, I just did it for myself since I'm on mac and thought building all the other platforms and updating it was super quick and anybody would have been able to enjoy the "unpack & enjoy" thing :)

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017

New releases from Oni are always so buggy that it's much easier to individually port the new additions to the old version/ mod than it is to port the entire mod to the new version. Especially when Oni is still releasing a new bug fix every few days. I think he's gotten as far as a version "p" bug fix patch in one of the previous version releases

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes