Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Sep 16, 2017
Everything is simple. The game developer released version 0.979f.
The developers of the game's mod for the base took the working platform 0.978е.
The adaptation of the mod for the latest version of the author is not yet complete, because the author has just released a stable version.
The official game and the game with mods differ in content.
Or you play the author's version without mod. Or you play the version with the mod. If you download the author's version and put the mod there, then your game automatically turns into a version with a mod.
Thanks mate.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Strange, works fine for me, i will doublecheck if everything is clean next time i put a package up.
Yeah not sure what went wrong may be on your end may be me!
I do want to say thanks to you and all the other people working on this mod stuff.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Text Update:

New Files ready!

Put them in the game folder inside your Rogue-Like folder!
I suggest to back up your original files and you have to use the latest build of the Expansion Mod!

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
When might we be able to give gifts to Emma or take her on dates?
You can give her gifts as far as I know, not sure if She's got any Emma specific gifts (łące panties etc, like Rogue or Kitty does), but yes You can give her all Type of gifts.
If it goes for dating, the vanilla version of the game does not have that feature yet maybe it will be in 0.98? Who knows, if it goes for mod it also does not support such action, maybe Modders make such event possible.

Ps. What for were those Mistique files for. I've added them into the correct folder of the game/mod but didnt see much of a difference. Any hint/idea what those 3 files should change 0.o
Ps2. That title screen looks epic. A very nice work :)

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Thank you all for your feedback guys!:heartcoveredeyes:

Ps. What for were those Mistique files for. I've added them into the correct folder of the game/mod but didnt see much of a difference. Any hint/idea what those 3 files should change 0.o
They change the ingame Text, mostly the dialogue of Mystique. The script and dialogue parts where mostly copies of Emma, Kitty and Rogue! And it is a bit wierd have Raven talking the same style like Kitty or Rogue.
So i work trough all the text and change it!

And yes, im not nearly done! it is just so much text. And i have to continue on Emma too, because nearly all new stuff was copied from Rogue and Kitty!

Text Update:

Another file ready!

Put it in the game folder inside your Rogue-Like folder!
I suggest to back up your original file and you have to use the latest build of the Expansion Mod!

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Text Update:

Another file ready!
Thats great to hear, I've noticed that lots of dialogs that Emma and Mistique uses are copy pasta of things that Rogue or Kitty says. Mosty I've spotted that Emma uses Kitty lines mostly, thanks to that "... like..." thingie. Would be great if someday in the future Emma's texts would be changed, but dont mind that Kitty copy pasta :)
Cant wait to see what next things gonna be Updated to the mod, its glorious! Hope there would be some clothings added for Varius sex scenes (like for Rogue - in missionary with working stockings and that cute cropped shirt/blouse/sweater :3)

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
But it should, wversion
Thats great to hear, I've noticed that lots of dialogs that Emma and Mistique uses are copy pasta of things that Rogue or Kitty says. Mosty I've spotted that Emma uses Kitty lines mostly, thanks to that "... like..." thingie. Would be great if someday in the future Emma's texts would be changed, but dont mind that Kitty copy pasta :)
Yes, after i finished the first run on the Mystique files, i will go back to Emma again.

Text Update:

Another file ready!

Put it in the game folder inside your Rogue-Like folder!
I suggest to back up your original file and you have to use the latest build of the Expansion Mod!

Reactions: brynhildr
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes