Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

jerdyster

Sep 30, 2017
Hi there,

This is my first time posting, but I've been a lurker for a while. I've been following this mod, and I like a lot of the things that are going on here. People were asking for some diversity in the characters, and I wanted to take a crack at creating some images. I created some basic artwork for a Storm sprite, and I wanted to gauge what interest there might be in the character. This is my first time really doing any kind of artwork like this, so I'm learning as I go. That being said, I know some of the lines on the legs are a little bit weird looking now, and I plan to go in and revise them later.

Also, I didn't want to go stepping on anyone's toes, so please let me know what you think.

soteari

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone know if there's a console variable that can be set so Xavier ignores public activities with Mystique?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hi there,
Also, I didn't want to go stepping on anyone's toes, so please let me know what you think.
Please do not take this as offense or anything, i surley can't draw it better, but the body is a mess! But you really nailed the Face!

Text Update:

Another file ready!

Put it in the game folder inside your Rogue-Like folder!
I suggest to back up your original file and you have to use the latest build of the Expansion Mod!

Attention!

I highly advise you backup the Original of this on before using it, i changed something in the script for Mystiques Plan MU! The original was still referring to Plan Psi from Emma! Now i think plan MU should work but maybe i broke everything up! Usually i test my Files before i upload but i have no time today. So please back up before using!

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
...I know some of the lines on the legs are a little bit weird looking now, and I plan to go in and revise them later.

Also, I didn't want to go stepping on anyone's toes, please let me know what you think.
Trying to post this as constructive criticism, I hope you take it as such.

Her face is alright, but chin needs to be less masculine. It is too square right now.
Shoulders are too wide, arms are too thin. Waist is too high and thin.
Legs are way out of proportion. Those are very long legs for a smallish torso. Her right knee is higher than left knee. Also, she needs a pair of thighs, calves, ankles, hips and butt.

It could have worked better if this was for Something Unlimited, as your style and proportions are closer to DCAU art than Oni's. Keep practicing!

Reactions: Deepsea

jerdyster

Sep 30, 2017
Trying to post this as constructive criticism, I hope you take it as such.

Her face is alright, but chin needs to be less masculine. It is too square right now.
Shoulders are too wide, arms are too thin. Waist is too high and thin.
Legs are way out of proportion. Those are very long legs for a smallish torso. Her right knee is higher than left knee. Also, she needs a pair of thighs, calves, ankles, hips and butt.

It could have worked better if this was for Something Unlimited, as your style and proportions are closer to DCAU art than Oni's. Keep practicing!
I think the face is pretty good...I lifted it straight from character models for the X-men Evolution series. I was planning to redo the legs once I got a pretty good idea of how the whole body went together, proportion-wise. I compared a lot of Oni's artwork, and proportionally, much of his figure work is pretty close to this. I think it's only Emma who has bigger hips, and Storm has a different build than her anyway--just saying don't expect Storm to look like Emma. Her legs are left intentionally unfinished because the bottoms of them will end up being out of panel anyway. Oni's art is the same way if you look at the sprite models...

One of the major problems is that the character models from the show are pretty elongated, so I already had to fill in quite a bit of meat. I had to build it up from the body for it to look right with clothes on, and then I'm going to reconstruct it at the bottom to look more natural and smooth (notice the straight lines). I also plan to erase a lot of the lines that are there as guides right now, so that should help it look a little cleaner.

Thanks for taking a look at it. I'm still working on the art, so it was not meant to be finished at all anyway. Plus, I'm just learning how to do a bunch of it, so I've been figuring out ways to simplify and improve things as I go along :)

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
Thank you very much for bringing Storm into the mix! The more the merrier! Wow and now to have them all in one place for an orgy that would be something!

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Can anyone here with renpy experience answer a question please?

I'm familiar with some Java script, but don't know too much about renpy. Would it be a simple task (or not) to edit some of the script to increase the animation speed of handjobs, blowjobs, foot jobs etc...? Although the animation frames themselves are fine and movement is good, They are honestly rather slow regardless of which speed option you choose. They would be much more appealing if it looked like the girls were putting in effort to make you cum rather than it looking like they are just teasing you.

Thanks.

copkilla

Jul 27, 2018
Hey guys, I was a big fan of this game and am very happy to see that there is more work being put into it atm.
I am, unfortunately, running into a problem while in the shower with 2+ girls. It seems that every time another girl "notices" and wants to join in, the game crashes. I wanted to know if there is anything you guys could do to help me fid it, and also - is there actually a 3 way scene in the game?

Here is the relevant crash message (shown in the spoiler):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hey guys, I was a big fan of this game and am very happy to see that there is more work being put into it atm.
I am, unfortunately, running into a problem while in the shower with 2+ girls. It seems that every time another girl "notices" and wants to join in, the game crashes. I wanted to know if there is anything you guys could do to help me fid it, and also - is there actually a 3 way scene in the game?

Here is the relevant crash message (shown in the spoiler):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm, i can not really help you with this, im not the code magician, i'll guess you have to wait till @Shanks_Aka shows up, maybe he can help. Sorry!

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Please do not take this as offense or anything, i surley can't draw it better, but the body is a mess! But you really nailed the Face!

Text Update:

Another file ready!

Put it in the game folder inside your Rogue-Like folder!
I suggest to back up your original file and you have to use the latest build of the Expansion Mod!

Attention!

I highly advise you backup the Original of this on before using it, i changed something in the script for Mystiques Plan MU! The original was still referring to Plan Psi from Emma! Now i think plan MU should work but maybe i broke everything up! Usually i test my Files before i upload but i have no time today. So please back up before using!
which folder would we place it in?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Not really just some Text that the third girl is kissing the other and stuff like that while you are at it with the other, no real pictures for the girls together.

So did you read the post? It tells you where to put the file!:cool:
thought the post only applied to mods being added to the base game, not the modded one. so same shit applies to any other mods whether the game is modded or not?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes