• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

TerracotaPie

Aug 2, 2018
On linux, trying to build distribution on the 978e modded with 15-07,Hotfix & New Textfiles throw up an exception about an un-loadable Emma_Chat.rpyc archive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunno if I'm doing something wrong here, but it's straight from out of the archive. I'll still drop the md5sum, wish could be nice to check against:

202cca9c1a9093954afa3ea62f6b1b99

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
Hi there,

This is my first time posting, but I've been a lurker for a while. I've been following this mod, and I like a lot of the things that are going on here. People were asking for some diversity in the characters, and I wanted to take a crack at creating some images. I created some basic artwork for a Storm sprite, and I wanted to gauge what interest there might be in the character. This is my first time really doing any kind of artwork like this, so I'm learning as I go. That being said, I know some of the lines on the legs are a little bit weird looking now, and I plan to go in and revise them later.

Also, I didn't want to go stepping on anyone's toes, so please let me know what you think.
did I miss when she got put in? where is the package that puts her in I want some storm!

Mar 27, 2018

I've been working on Emma's sex pose, which should be available for the next update. I posted a preview of it available to $3 patrons, but you know, if you'd prefer to unlock it in game, don't click on the image. ;)
It's basically a cowgirl style pose. The anal version has a slightly different posture on the lower half, and of course the full version is animated.

Reactions: Mattu

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Is this gonna be where the mod and the modded game are living now? It'll be nice now to not have to scavenge for the latest version of the modded game thoughout the entire game thread. Thanks for this!

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
how to meet mistique?
also i used max levels on all the girls but they still wont let me get past touching cheek, am i doing something wrong?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Anyone have a guide for raven or know how to unlock her sex scenes?
how to meet mistique?
also i used max levels on all the girls but they still wont let me get past touching cheek, am i doing something wrong?
Just take a look at the !
One thing that is missing is you must have met all the other Girls before her events trigger!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes