Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Just take a look at the !
One thing that is missing is you must have met all the other Girls before her events trigger!
thanks. what about emma? is there any content for her? every option i try is "not available yet".

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
thanks. what about emma? is there any content for her? every option i try is "not available yet".
Well there should be more content then in the official release, at least sex stuff, i think Dating and Gifts are not in yet.

Reactions: ipfakealias

JulienJaden

May 15, 2017
Why aren't gifts in for Emma? Shouldn't that be easy to add?
Not necessarily. I don't know enough about Ren'Py to know how complex it is, but depending how Oni has been coding the different portions of the game, it could be rather complicated to add the gift system for Emma (and perhaps as a bit of a waste of time, since Oni will add it himself eventually).

NIGHTMARE69

Jul 10, 2017
Not necessarily. I don't know enough about Ren'Py to know how complex it is, but depending how Oni has been coding the different portions of the game, it could be rather complicated to add the gift system for Emma (and perhaps as a bit of a waste of time, since Oni will add it himself eventually).
Seeing as how coding works; i'm sure oni isn't retarded enough to have different affection systems for each girl (i haven't checked), and as such you could probably copy the code of the other girls and just change the variables

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
It's actually simple enough, the system is already there. I did enable the option to buy and gift the books to her a while back, but I'm not sure if that's still in this version.

Edit: Just checked, the option is still there.

You can buy books, dildo etc. for her.

Reactions: hooviescoop

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Version 11-07 at OP:
Fixed some of Raven Bugs (blowjob, handjob)
Finished Raven's wardrobe
Added Raven's new hair
Added Emma's Titjob scene
Added option on the backpack to switch between Oni's and Modded blowjob
Enabled Emma's and Mystique's sleepover event (not tested)
how me be with raven

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
It depends, the Books and other stuff that exists only in Text form are not a big Problem. Clothes are a bit different because they have to be drawn for every girl and the specifc body she has!

how me be with raven
Just take a look at the !

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
I think it is still the same with Emma's date features. The files are separate. Idk much about programming in renp'y but...

Those that exists in text form already and have the files available can be change to suit your needs...

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a discord about this game (like for the mod of akabur's HP game) ?
So we can see how the game goes and stuff like this ? (I suppose modder stopped for now because well it's summer on half the globe ahah)

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I think it is still the same with Emma's date features. The files are separate. Idk much about programming in renp'y but...

Those that exists in text form already and have the files available can be change to suit your needs...
The problem is that we need more art. There's not enough clothes for Emma at the moment. If someone were to draw something for her, like some underwear for example, it could be added to the shop.

Is there a discord about this game (like for the mod of akabur's HP game) ?
So we can see how the game goes and stuff like this ? (I suppose modder stopped for now because well it's summer on half the globe ahah)
Not for the mod, but there might be one for the game itself. Check the game thread or maybe Oni's Patreon page.

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
Can you have a threesome in this game
Sure you can, though it's only really implemented through the narration. Just make sure that the third party is affectionate and uninhibited enough to not get angry or embarrassed by people getting down in front of her and if the stats are high enough she joins in.

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
It occurs to me--I've been playing this game a while and I still haven't seen any "events" alluded to in some of OP's pictures. Emma being nude at the pool, or Xavier having a picture of Mystique, in particular. What do I need to do to trigger these happenings?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes