Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hi, After downloading the "V0.978e + Expanded Mod 11-07 All In One" through the mega link and attempting to unzip it. it says it is password protected, Does anyone know what the password is? in the past I have been able to paly an older version of this mod. Thanks for any help.
There should not be a password, i will check it out.

Maybe you want to try this one, because it has a fix implemented!

0.978e modded with 11-07 and hotfix for Emma (windows)

As always, this is the complete package just unpack & enjoy!

Just checked it, unpacked with Winrar, no PW needed!

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Version 15-07:
Added clean cock option
Fixed bug with Emma sex
Sleepover event should now trigger in your room as well
Fixed bug that blocked Mystique's lust from increasing
Added more custom outfit options for both Emma and Mystique
Added the missionary art for the SR7 outfit

emma sleepover.png sr7 missionary.png

Deathmark

Sep 29, 2017
Version 15-07:
Added clean cock option
Fixed bug with Emma sex
Sleepover event should now trigger in your room as well
Fixed bug that blocked Mystique's lust from increasing
Added more custom outfit options for both Emma and Mystique
Added the missionary art for the SR7 outfit

View attachment 124557 View attachment 124558
thanks for the update , when can we expect the threesome feature?

Deathmark

Sep 29, 2017
also how can i interact with raven , human version instead of the super power one? if anyone knows , lemme know ^^

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
thanks for the update , when can we expect the threesome feature?
Waiting for a more stable 0.979 version

also how can i interact with raven , human version instead of the super power one? if anyone knows , lemme know ^^
Check the FAQ on OP, you need to do her two events

My packed versions for 15-07:
win:
mac:
android:
Thanks, added to OP

Reactions: hooviescoop

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
0.978e modded with 15-07 (Windows)

As always this is the complete package, just unpack and enjoy!

Text Update:

I think tuesday i will have some new files ready, could not get everything ready today and got no time to finish them tomorrow.

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
So this is my first time in this thread and there are 3 links for windows...

Rogue-Like-0.978e-15-07-win.rar 103.28 MB
Rogue-Like-0.978e-exp-18.7.15-pc.zip 130.4 MB
Rogue-Like-0.978e-15-07-pc.zip 132.5 MB

Good job, everything looks shifty.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017

Text Update:

I think tuesday i will have some new files ready, could not get everything ready today and got no time to finish them tomorrow.
The new Mod doesn't allow me to load up my previous save from the older mod (15-07)...
Is this by design or an accident?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
So this is my first time in this thread and there are 3 links for windows...

Rogue-Like-0.978e-15-07-win.rar 103.28 MB
Rogue-Like-0.978e-exp-18.7.15-pc.zip 130.4 MB
Rogue-Like-0.978e-15-07-pc.zip 132.5 MB

Good job, everything looks shifty.
Use the latest one.

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Hello, the mod is getting better and better each time. Just wondering about few things:
- the new cloths for Rogue are partialy shown on her while missionary sex, the funky sr7 stockings apear for a moment but when there is that dialog about taking off her panties/skirt etc she also takes those stockings off :(
- would it be possible to add that awesome looking green/black cropped top for Rogue and her missionary pose, pretty please.
- thanks for adding more cloth slot for Emma, there is a slightly problem You can save on many slots but if You want her to wear it she's got only the option to wear her outfit from slots 1/2/3 :s
- Oh and thanks for fixing the script about Emma sleeping @ MC, great work, wonder if its possible to add that "happy morning" script (where Rogue/Kitty wakes You up by some pleasant feeling :p)
Have a great day

Ps. Oni released a 0.979f version (He assumes its stable etc.) and he's starting to work with 0.98, wonder what will it have in, cant wait to see it :p

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
The new Mod doesn't allow me to load up my previous save from the older mod (15-07)...
Sadly this happens when the changes in the Mod are to big or there are to many of them. Can happen to the official releases to! Sorry for the bad news but you have to start again.

all that takes me too is a download of Messenger?
Yeah there where some users that had problems with Zippy, that's why i added a Mega link too! Hope this will work for you!

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
You can not sleep with emma.
rogue clothing does not appear

Yeah, I think he did something wrong when packing it, I fixed the links in the OP already

Don't really know, old saves always works here, only veeeeery old saves sometimes not work.
If there's something else I should be doing to make sure old saves work and someone around here knows about it, please let me know.

Hello, the mod is getting better and better each time. Just wondering about few things:
- the new cloths for Rogue are partialy shown on her while missionary sex, the funky sr7 stockings apear for a moment but when there is that dialog about taking off her panties/skirt etc she also takes those stockings off :(
- would it be possible to add that awesome looking green/black cropped top for Rogue and her missionary pose, pretty please.
- thanks for adding more cloth slot for Emma, there is a slightly problem You can save on many slots but if You want her to wear it she's got only the option to wear her outfit from slots 1/2/3 :s
- Oh and thanks for fixing the script about Emma sleeping @ MC, great work, wonder if its possible to add that "happy morning" script (where Rogue/Kitty wakes You up by some pleasant feeling :p)
Have a great day

Ps. Oni released a 0.979f version (He assumes its stable etc.) and he's starting to work with 0.98, wonder what will it have in, cant wait to see it :p
- Oni made it so the stockings would go away with the panties, I never changed that, I'll take a look at this later.
- Someone needs to draw them in the missionary pose for me to add them
- I'll fix it soon, thanks for letting me know.
- The happy morning is already in, but it has some random factors to it, so it might just not have triggered for you (her sleeping with high lust will increase your chances of triggering it)

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
@Shanks_Aka
The option to go to the showers from the Danger Room is missing. Was gone in 11-07 too, don't know if this was wanted or not, but i thought i report it!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes