torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
i would like it more if the transformation becomes permanent. as long as u reached an stage recovering hp wont transform u back

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
i would like it more if the transformation becomes permanent. as long as u reached an stage recovering hp wont transform u back
As far as i know it not a good idea.--->The Tf direction are based on your cards.--->Your Tf direction are expected to change.
Al be it fem start may be reasonable.---It is still extra work to the artist

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
It seems that the relic ``want everything'' works not as intended - max HP decreases each time you take it so with two (or three) of them max HP is set to 1 which is... not quite convenient

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Oook here is a bug that probably missed by the dev.
If you have too much gold the cards gray out permanently.
That 10%+ gold cards can grow your gold at insane lvl.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
V1.2 is fine al be it you will run out of max health or health itself for sure.
My own suggestion to focus on more deck typ synergy than stage micromanagement--->It is very hard to both play the game seriously and enjoy the tf
Right now ppl ends up in one tf route and hodlebogle deck in order to survive.(direct damage dealer cards all relies on wolf card boosters, or you have relie on slimeft poison cards to deal effective damage--->locked on wolf or slime tf.) the damage return strategy is unreliable(expensive def cards lack of healing cards and poison dealers eat you for breakfast) The goblin deck lacks momentum (you get robbed blind while building it up so it lacks gold). the fae and demon decks needs a lot of wolf cards to play.
ps:you will suffer if you want to go poison deck from default.:rolleyes:
Conclusion:Only viable play stile for public is the beast powered power play with other cards as a minor supplement.:geek:
You have no chance to build themed decks.:cry:

Last edited:

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
what is the point of he reversing the transformation as he recovers HP. i would like if it was a permanent transformation. is kind of easy to recover hp after u get a few cards

Reactions: Smallfrie

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Tested out the new build...I'd agree with something previously said. This really is a game about "do you want to advance or do you want to be TF'd" because you really can not do both; once you get the hang of it, though, it's pretty easy to manipulate and get what you want more or less. There do seem to be a bug or two with transforming where I've used beast cards and gotten mythical transformations and vice versa, and I haven't seen demon female TF yet (Though it's fairly easy to get the cards since they don't get burned after use typically.). I'll keep an eye out for that TF bug.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
You mean that they have noodles for fingers?:alien:
or the fact that some soo 'perfect' that it hits the uncanny valley (you get goosebumps)
Regardless deck building games are :cool:
more the latter. It's just you see enough of it, it all blends together and gets easily tiring to see. I long stopped checking for hands to be able to point out AI art.

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
This looks like AI generated art, has AI art become so good it's become indistinguishable from real art ?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
This looks like AI generated art, has AI art become so good it's become indistinguishable from real art ?
#1. bruh Ai art tag.
#2. Don't let the copers tell you any different, AI in the art world is developing fast and with the right prompts can hide itself pretty well
#3. despite what I just said, the more you look at art, both AI and non AI, just as your suspicions hinted to you that this is AI art, there are subtle hints that will let you know it's AI. Someone in this thread put it in words I never thought to. The art becomes to look too perfect and it loops back around to the uncanny valley and it all looks unnatural. If that makes any sense.

Like I said 3 comments ago, I long stop looking at things like hands to determine AI art. I can just get a sense of it and I'm rarely if ever wrong at picking out AI art.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
#1. bruh Ai art tag.
#2. Don't let the copers tell you any different, AI in the art world is developing fast and with the right prompts can hide itself pretty well
#3. despite what I just said, the more you look at art, both AI and non AI, just as your suspicions hinted to you that this is AI art, there are subtle hints that will let you know it's AI. Someone in this thread put it in words I never thought to. The art becomes to look too perfect and it loops back around to the uncanny valley and it all looks unnatural. If that makes any sense.

Like I said 3 comments ago, I long stop looking at things like hands to determine AI art. I can just get a sense of it and I'm rarely if ever wrong at picking out AI art.
It easy to pick out the ai art. What i wrote down is the disadvantage of it. Nothing more nothing less. The only source of potential mistake when you want to know if it is a photo or ai gen be cause lots of selfy gets an ai touch up.
#3. Thees conclusions are not mine. It came from professional source. (that i agree with)
Never less back to this game. The art is fine and fitting al be it hard to fully enjoy due to game flow reasons.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes