AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Hi~

First off, I want to say, don't worry about the people giving you shit for your art. The fact the transformations actually look like the person transforming is darn impressive for using AI art, and you've clearly put in the time and effort to actually make it look good.

The gameplay is pretty fun, once you figure out how to play (and that leads to my first suggestion: A tutorial. I'm not completely clear on if being attacked or using certain cards advances TFs. Possibly both?), and the few events there are are super nice. Obviously I'd prefer to be female from the start, but I've learned to accept a certain amount of MtF in my fetish content ^^; I'm really interested in seeing more, and I'd be tossing money your way if I wasn't already supporting like 3 other games XD Maybe if one of them starts being really shitty for some reason.

...if I may, how many stages are there in a TF, as well?

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Hi~

First off, I want to say, don't worry about the people giving you shit for your art. The fact the transformations actually look like the person transforming is darn impressive for using AI art, and you've clearly put in the time and effort to actually make it look good.

The gameplay is pretty fun, once you figure out how to play (and that leads to my first suggestion: A tutorial. I'm not completely clear on if being attacked or using certain cards advances TFs. Possibly both?), and the few events there are are super nice. Obviously I'd prefer to be female from the start, but I've learned to accept a certain amount of MtF in my fetish content ^^; I'm really interested in seeing more, and I'd be tossing money your way if I wasn't already supporting like 3 other games XD Maybe if one of them starts being really shitty for some reason.

...if I may, how many stages are there in a TF, as well?
Thanks, but don't worry, haters leave me cold, but still nice to get positive feedback ;)
There will be some sort of tutorial in the future, but probably only a screenshot telling you what is what.
Your health is tied to your TF Male-Female. Your cards in the deck are tied to the TF human-monster(girl). The TF system might change soon, because it doesn't work well with the future stages and other sets...
More events are planned, but there is a lot to do. Don't worry about supporting, I'm also happy about everyone who enjoys the game. The TF M-F has 8 stages (including the first one)

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
i mean, look at that dude's dick, honestly tho i got a model that make slightly better dicks
Thanks for the feedback ;)
There is a model/lora for almost anything, but it would take too much time to have everything perfect and I would be stuck in V0.0.3 or something ^^"
I try my best tho.

Reactions: kaelcayla

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
AI is fine by me as long as its deficiencies are compensated for. Most AI images are often mangling small details (e.g. hands, genitals) and fail to faithfully reproduce same characters (e.g. trying to depict the same character in different poses gets you different faces and slightly different equipment each time). Thankfully small detail issues are already mostly resolved in recent models, faces you can adjust via various methods and the differences in equipment you can reduce until they become explainable in universe.

Fuck people who shit on AI art, if AI art looks like shit its only because its shit, not because its done by AI.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I like the game, but I don't understand it and find it a bit frustrating. Why is there money if you have no way of spending it? How is it possible to get all the way through with no means to recover hit points? Why does the main character morph into a female as it loses hit points? Is this all there is to the game?

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
I like the game, but I don't understand it and find it a bit frustrating. Why is there money if you have no way of spending it? How is it possible to get all the way through with no means to recover hit points? Why does the main character morph into a female as it loses hit points? Is this all there is to the game?
The game is still in development, there will be a tutorial at one point.
Gold can be spent in shops (house symbol encounters). You need to block damage to minimize being hit and you can heal at the shop for gold. The transformation is part of the story, that will be added at one point. Obviously you didn't see "all" from the game, so no. Also more will be added.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
The game is still in development, there will be a tutorial at one point.
Gold can be spent in shops (house symbol encounters). You need to block damage to minimize being hit and you can heal at the shop for gold. The transformation is part of the story, that will be added at one point. Obviously you didn't see "all" from the game, so no. Also more will be added.
Okay, thanks. I block every turn though and still get pared down before I can reach the end(?)

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
Realize when you get yet again the same error "windows cannot confirm whether the program is malware" is a reoccurring message nothing to do with the computer at all and is ironically mocking your existence

Step 3. Stop using computers

Realize you're eternally fucked because your existence is completely dependent on technology:

Step 4. Buy overpriced apple phone and repeat steps 1-3 until you're crippled at 60 years old and finally give up on technology.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
v1.1
First of all let me say that it is a fine game(y)all be it not a fap mat yet:rolleyes:
Even with best strategy you will loose after the 2nd room-->demons are simply overpowered if not alone, you will run out of max hp
ps : difficulty does not reset upon new game!(n)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes