• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Looks good checks off right boxes hopefully we get to have some fun and its not just I get some erotic cards or something silly...

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I wish these transformation games were bisexual free for alls. In almost all of them it's more about turning you into a lesbian, or just having you turned into a girl so that you can be raped by straight men.

Reactions: Zalzany and Rickart

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Seems like all ai art game are heavily stealing from Samdoesart, good way to recognise em since all the face are similar to his.
The lora exists, but I don't use it.
Tbh, I'm not familiar with his art.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So these tags just place holders I played for a bit, wasn't too impressed, and didn't find one sex scene. I get if you got idea of where its going but when I roll dice to test a new one with no real data I downloaded it before it had reviews in fact, be nice if I knew that the content in tags was in the game not just coming soon...

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Not too bad, has potental. Currently it's ripping basically everything it has from Slay the Spire in terms of mechanics. But you could do worse than ripping off a good game. And it's still VERY early, so bare bones is fine. My notes in general;

While I'm baised here, liking corruption themes, but not particularly interested in MtF, a thing that struck me as odd is that the cards ALL assume the player is extremely feminized from go. Could do transitioning cards similar to TF Card Battle. Even if the cards don't change, just having a "Above half" and "Below half" art varent would be a good touch. I personally would prefer a female character who becomes more animal (or just more lusful / aroused / bimbo / whatever) over it. I'd also likely hook that to adding cards to the deck, rather than health. This also allows random events that force cards into your deck with a little narrative over the why's. Behind the curtin, you just have a math counter looking at the different sets (Starter / Slime / Beast / Etc), progressing or regressing those elements as more of that set are added (this also allows HP to be 'lust' or 'desire' as is typical, so you could have shifted images that are increasingly lustful or stripped down, though that's a fair deal more assets).

Gameplay loop is very simple, but again, not shocking this early in a project. While it's neat, I'm not sure being able to rearrange your hand does much but make it harder to play, and the lack of a target arrow makes making attacks kinda poor in a UEx. Similarly the map not scrolling as you progress is actually an issue that's really annoying and should be high on a fix list. A little bestiary with a name and a card pool for each monster would also go a long way to giving the player some agency.
Hello there, thanks for the feedback.
The transformation theme will change in the future because it is not optimal with a second stage and new enemy sets, so I didn't spend too much time for now optimizing it.
There are target arrows? And the Map scrolling should be fixed in the next (currently for patreons only) version.
A bestiary is definitely not a priority until the game is in a more finished state, but it's on the list for sure.

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
I wish these transformation games were bisexual free for alls. In almost all of them it's more about turning you into a lesbian, or just having you turned into a girl so that you can be raped by straight men.
Wishing and wanting is fine and fun, but creating all the art, text and code for MF, MM, FM, FF is not ;)

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
So these tags just place holders I played for a bit, wasn't too impressed, and didn't find one sex scene. I get if you got idea of where its going but when I roll dice to test a new one with no real data I downloaded it before it had reviews in fact, be nice if I knew that the content in tags was in the game not just coming soon...
To be honest I'm also not very happy with all the tags on this project (some tags are only seen on a couple card images or in a certain event).
The problem is, I didn't add those tags myself and I don't think I'm allowed to change them (especially if they were added by a mod).
But in general, if you want a complete game you should wait for Version 1.0.0 ;)

Siphonapteron

May 15, 2018
It may be a good idea to add some style terms to the prompts used to generate the images to make them look less generic. Using a term like "flat color" or "1980s", for example, would help distinguish it from the sea of machine learning froth.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Slay the Spire with lewd is a pretty well used concept at this point. I don't mind the AI art, but the gameplay needs something to stand out from all the others.

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
Why not base the transformation on card use instead of HP? As in using strong slime cards triggers a transformation into that or a strong wolf card triggers that transformation. Risk and reward for using a certain deck type etc.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
who the fuck enjoys seeing the AI generated shit, especially stable diffusion...It's worse than making some shit up in my head and jerking off to that..

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
Check the "ai cg" tag. It is generated.

Art for a card game is probably one of the better uses, in my opinion. Issues of consistency are not quite as important for card art.
i mean they've kinda just blatantly copied slay the spire but with saucy pictures....so i feel like little effort has actually been put into it outside of just coding/structure...

FishGoat

Dec 9, 2018
What is it with games releasing with Fullscreen as the only option? IMO this is a more important setting than anything else and needs to be in the game ASAP

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
who the fuck enjoys seeing the AI generated shit, especially stable diffusion...It's worse than making some shit up in my head and jerking off to that..
You should get back to that instead of wasting your time here. Unless shitting on projects and creators is what makes you hard. If that's the case, get the wank over with and have a snack and a nap.

FishGoat

Dec 9, 2018
The game is far from released, so I don't see your point ;)
Fair enough, I posted this before playing the game but now that I have tried the game out and really like what you have so far, just really wish there were an option to have a smaller window size. Excited to see what the future has in store for your project and what the next stages could look like.

Reactions: BananaStroke
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes