TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Please read this and you might get a scene of your choice in the game!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can't get into the patreon dealio so I don't know. If anyone finds out faster, please tell me! I'll add it the op!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
New scene at the photographer and sleep rape scene. That's all I could find that's new

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
one more scene at work (only as secretary) with both dresses different as allways

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He's doing this to drive his patrons batshit on purpose. Bad Developer! Shame on you!

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
in 0.4D i "Think" this is changelog for it,

Changelog:
- 2 new scene - Two events are added. One in the shop. and one with wallet. It is available after you get a call from studio. The even can be triggered by wearing casual clothes and you by finding a wallet in the biggest map during the day. Take a closer look not far from the parking place. The rest is the same.
- New Outfits

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well.... 0.4D just snuck in here and made itself at home! Grab yourselves a piece of it before its too late!

Reactions: Fushan

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Ok im offical to stupid! I cant find any of the new content.
-cant buy any new clothes
-no event happend inside the shop ever
-cant find any wallet near any parking area at any time in any clothes

:test2:

Reactions: JQuiche

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
I can't find anything new either, did anyone managed to see those 2 scenes? If so, could you post a save that works? It seems that mine are not working with that version...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's saying after you get a call from the studio this stuff should happen. But I've never gotten the call myself so I can't access it.
IF you did figure out how to get the call and you've followed the info on the changelog, then I wonder if there's any other factors affecting it. I'd help but I haven't gotten there either. o_O
Malleck can be insane when it comes to layering triggers.:test2:

Ralkath

Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone unlocked the sex scene with Jennifer and the bald dude?
I have seen some screens of this scene but I cannot find it

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes