ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You don't need it. Start new game and you'll get the option to start at the new section.

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
Even though it doesn't seem to matter I don't like the introduction of time in this sort of game. I get it's meant to make it immersive but it just stresses you out.

Reactions: ucla9 and ltpika

khiri

Aug 23, 2016
Me too. Start a new game with answering the questions about what u did at 1 part.

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
im at the bar when the girls go to change and go home and before that it stucks!!1

any solution??

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Wait WHAT THE FUCK? the update ends after talking to the sheriff for the second time?? Really??? the game forces me to save then there's the talk then it's back to start screen, for real guys??? Do anyone have the changelog?? PLease tell me it's a joke there's like 3 scenes in that entire update!!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wait WHAT THE FUCK? the update ends after talking to the sheriff for the second time?? Really??? the game forces me to save then there's the talk then it's back to start screen, for real guys??? Do anyone have the changelog?? PLease tell me it's a joke there's like 3 scenes in that entire update!!
nope sry i can't get to them behind patreon wall. hopefully someone does

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
You get better controls (i love the mouse-controlls with the icons!), complete new town with new start and you can even choose your decisions from first part that influence the story, little flashback scene, 2 times working as waitress, one photoshotting, 2 times working as secretary with one scene if you wear the right costume and got 2 times talking to the sheriff with a nice cliffhanger.
Thats all i could find so far.

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah Well I think that this update is pretty shitty in terms of scenes and story progression, I soncerely hope that next update will be bigger

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added some info and a changelog :)

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Genius Natali ( Brother and Sister) doing Picture for road trip now:eazyHype:

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes