RPGM - Completed - Road Trip [Final v1.0c] [Malleck]

1. 3.00 star(s)

wildride69

DULL - Poor writing, bad dialogue. It's a shame because the RPGM is well done very well done and I experience zero bugs. The character models are good, I have seen better and worse animations and this lands solidly in the middle. It could use a quest log and some map markers to know where you are going however.

The writing is dull boring uninspiring. The story has a great premise that shows a ton of potential but I would not recommend this because of the snore factor.

No other way to say it but dull and boring. 3 stars.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Amazing game.

Pity the developer left the scene.

Easy to follow the story and lot of good forced sex scenes.

Ideally the developer should have described better the sexual scenes adding more images and dialogues.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

karlosos

jennifer is a beautiful girl who has had her money and passport stolen while she is at an out of the way resort in Mexico. She has a committed relationship to her boyfriend, (who is not with her) and wouldn't dream of cheating on him. Obviously she has to find a way of getting money and her passport back some-how. This leaves her vulnerable to exploitation by others. The artwork is very good, and this game is worth downloading if only for that.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

philtwo

another average yet still playable game.

no real game changing choices.

the cg art is good.

i think this was supposed to be part of a series but the creator has since moved on after dabbling in a few other projects.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

radical686

Your enjoyment of this title is going to be entirely dependent on your views of rape content. The character basically goes into a town that has zero attractive women. The men want her to stay so they can rape her, so she's robbed, and coerced/forced into sex to live. The cops are corrupt, so there's no help there.

The renders of the female protagonist are very pretty, so if you like rape content you'll enjoy the game.

Since there is no real corruption, and the female protagonist is stupid and has no real agency, I was unable to enjoy this.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

BGhoulJK

Really difficult to say for this one...
    I believe the creator(s) tried really hard for this game. I was pretty excited to play the game myself and the opening just look amazing.
    Reasons giving out a 3/5 is because the plot is just weak. And also it's hard to keep up because there's no quest menu that helps me know where to go and I would just wonder off the town and takes me an hour just to complete 1 or 2 things.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

I really wanted to like this game, but I found it difficult to see Jennifer struggle so much. Part of me liked the fact that she struggled and resisted every encounter but there really was no corruption in the sense that she started to enjoy any of it. If she is going to resist everything, then she should have more choices to justify her actions. It was a little too "rapey" for me.

Anyway, good renders and Jennifer was hot, but a lot of potential left on the table.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

grapedog

It all depends on what you like in a game. I prefer games where there is choice in how you go through the game. Making a choice that could lead to blackmail or corruption, is a choice. Having to choose between who blackmails and violates you because the story railroads you into that situation is no choice at all.

So, not really any choices in the game, except bad choices. The MC is incredibly stupid, frustratingly stupid. Those two things alone just kill the fun for me.

I enjoyed the idea of the story, and the CG's were well done. Good work was put into making this game, just not MY kind of work.

So, if you like games where the MC gets turned into a raging whore, against her will(because she is so fucking dumb), pretty quickly, this is the game for you.

If you like intelligent MCs and actual choices, this game is NOT for you.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Charlybazzz

Quality game, a good and full story, beautiful CGs. I regret the developpement has been stopped. One or more chapters would be great ! It's my prefered Malleck's game, I recommmend it ! Good job then !