Unity Road of a Goddess [v1.1.1] [Matpneumatos]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 28, 2021
this game is broken as hell, when you encounter the plant mobs the pheromone recharge stops working making it impossible to progress, obviously had to cheat and still the progression feels terrible

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Why can't I express milk?
It might be due to savefile incompatibility, this version doesn't work with the previous version's files, that's why a savefile was provided with progress up to the last mission of the previous version, but you can send me your current savefile in a message, and if that's the issue i'll update it for you.

Ginko357

Mar 17, 2021
Back to playing this game, found a problem, this cat after the bread makers is impossible to get as far as I'm aware, milk goes through the floor so no puddles for the cat to drink, if you approach too much it just goes into the water and is lost untill you reload the area, hitting the cat directly with the milk does nothing

1704597383714.png

Ginko357

Mar 17, 2021
Wearing the Godess' Bikini outfit makes me take infinite damage with anyone but Jacquelyn, I suspect it to be registering a ton of hits on the same frame or something because the game lags and the audio glitches out playing a lot of hit SFX at the same time and peaking the audio real bad

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Wearing the Godess' Bikini outfit makes me take infinite damage with anyone but Jacquelyn, I suspect it to be registering a ton of hits on the same frame or something because the game lags and the audio glitches out playing a lot of hit SFX at the same time and peaking the audio real bad
Thank you for your reports! I'll take a look at these issues to see what might be causing them.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
A new version has been released!
v1.1.1 continues the main plot and adds new quests to the story.

This new version features a bit more story after the ending of the last one, and adds new smaller quests.

The new quests include a new mission at the beach where you save Huachis from a volcanic eruption, the pumpkin contest where you fight against a pumpkin with tentacles, and the goddess flea market where you gather the goddesses to sell stuff to the people in town

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bastuden

Mar 23, 2019
A new version has been released!
v1.1.1 continues the main plot and adds new quests to the story.

This new version features a bit more story after the ending of the last one, and adds new smaller quests.

The new quests include a new mission at the beach where you save Huachis from a volcanic eruption, the pumpkin contest where you fight against a pumpkin with tentacles, and the goddess flea market where you gather the goddesses to sell stuff to the people in town

none of the gallary monster are unlocked or can be selected, gallery not working

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoadOfAGoddess-1.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes