Unity Road of a Goddess [v1.1.1] [Matpneumatos]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
MenuBG.png

Overview:
Road of a Goddess
is a parallel project to Las Diosas, it takes place in the same world where women can use their sexuality to get great power and become a sexual warrior, this is the 3D version of the story, it will feature exploration of 3D areas, RPG elements, sidequests and activities as well as combat and much sexual content. You take control of two girls, Jacquelyn and Ana, Jacquelyn just heard her grandmother passed away and she left the old family farm to her, she and her friend Ana then will adventure in a world where powerful groups and governments want to destroy the remaining sexual warriors, while working on their new farm and fight hordes of enemies using their sexual abilities.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-07
Release Date: 2024-02-07
Developer: matpneumatos - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patron Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

cap_19_2_2021_time_20_56_11-qettv98y.png cap_19_2_2021_time_19_15_16-2a4wbwmi.png cap_1_10_2020_time_2_37_37-uysydrx5.jpg Cap_2_9_2021_Time_23_15_43.jpg cap_2_10_2020_time_22_45_1-7nwf7frg.png farming.jpg Cap_16_1_2023_Time_20_14_46.jpg fight.jpg shark.jpg Cap_28_8_2023_Time_20_13_12.jpg Cap_28_8_2023_Time_19_1_14.jpg Cap_30_8_2023_Time_20_9_49.jpg 1698464150.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The blonde looks more like a ghost than a human. That skin tone cannot be healthy. Nonetheless, I'll give it a try.

Edit: Alright, turning controls are really annoying, but this MC is hardcore! She holds swords in her hands, but attacks with the sword between her toes. At the very least, the sight made me laugh.

Edit 2: Yeah, the controls really kill this one for me. Way too much effort.

• Haha
Reactions: Xenobeast125

voksus

May 2, 2017
how do i shoot peppers
First U need to place your skill in 'Tech' fold of your Menu (button 'M'). Put it on a button Z, X or C. Then aim direction to shot, press chosen button and hold it. With keys W/S or Up/Down get the angle U need and then press LMB. =)

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
It seems i'm in the minority that actually like how the characters look.
the story is even interesting. it's the game play that is the actual issue.

-even if you save after opening the gate it does not save your progress.

-you get to the Axol at the end and no interaction happens. so i assume that it's not done yet.

-the menu occasionally glitches so left click will attack instead of use the menu like it's suppose to.

-aiming the anal shot skill is more difficult than it should be.

-you can thrown into a multi enemy battle for a tutorial...

-healing items don't heal enough! (it's crazy how many apples or peppers it takes to heal!)

-i even dislike needing to hold the mouse wheel to turn the camera! is this even necessary?!
it's not really an issue normally but when in battle i found it to be a bit annoying.

Overall
i'm interested where this goes in the future. but for now i definitely don't recommend this.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Many bugs in the menü.

can note making the game frezz
and the save system work not nice !!!
can not load may save!!!

my save please make a fix and look self what the error in the game make

This version is not playble many many errors!

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Let's get the biggest offense out of the way: I couldn't get the Patron code to work whatsoever. Maybe it's for an older build, but this version doesn't seem to like it.

Next comes the problem that the entire game hard-locks too easily.
  • Oh, did you pay the boat girl in Las Diosas and somehow miss jumping into her boat?
    HARD-LOCKED.
    The boat disappears, and it never comes back! Have fun being stuck in town forever!
  • Did you get past the boating section where you flip a thousand switches to be able to progress?
    HARD-LOCKED. If you didn't save at the start of the next section (with Ana and six switches in your immediate view), it takes you all the way back to the start of the boating section... with no boat!
  • Did you look at the game the wrong way?
    HARD-LOCKED... because this game fucking hates you and punishes you for failing!
I can get accustomed to the shitty controls; I can look past the models that look like they want to eat my face; and I can get over the Patreon code not working... but for fuck's sake, actually playtest your shit before you ship it out! I can't constantly be starting new games, and I shouldn't be expected to save every time I make a minor accomplishment for fear of having it all erased after the fact!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes