Unity Road of a Goddess [v1.1.1] [Matpneumatos]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
Make a backup of your save in the game's root folder .After backup your save, you copy my save to the root folder.
imma be honest, im dumb with this kinds stuff, so i still dont know what you mean by copy it to the root folder, and also, i dont have a mouse, i use a mouspad

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
ok, and how do i copy your file? (sorry for troubling you this much btw, and thank you for putting up with me)
Just drop the save in the root folder, but if you've barely started, it's easier to delete the old save and start a new one

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
Just drop the save in the root folder, but if you've barely started, it's easier to delete the old save and start a new one
ok last question, where do i find my save? is it like in the ROAG data folder, or in the monobleedingedge folder, or is it just in the same spot as where the exe is? and what would it be called? because there are a lot of folders and a lot of assets and dll's. do i find it in WinRar or in folders?

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
ok última pergunta, onde eu encontrar o meu salvar? é como na pasta de dados ROAG, ou na pasta monobleedingedge, ou é apenas no mesmo local onde o exe está? e como se chamaria? porque há um monte de pastas e um monte de ativos e dll's. eu encontrá-lo em WinRar ou em pastas?
[/CITAÇÃO]
the saved file is called Save_LD.cxsave .it is in the root folder

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
ok, first things first, thank you very much for helping me, second thing, after using your save, i still couldn't swap characters, however while messing around with all the buttons, i found out that for some reason pressing space before clicking on another character works and actually swaps them. So while i still dont know why this issue is happening, i did find a weird solution to it lol, and again, i want to thank you so much for sticking with me the entire time and teaching me things

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
ok, first things first, thank you very much for helping me, second thing, after using your save, i still couldn't swap characters, however while messing around with all the buttons, i found out that for some reason pressing space before clicking on another character works and actually swaps them. So while i still dont know why this issue is happening, i did find a weird solution to it lol, and again, i want to thank you so much for sticking with me the entire time and teaching me things
It was a pleasure if you need help I'll be here, good game

playzer022

Nov 21, 2023
Bonjour, je suis nouveau je voudrais jouer ce jeu mais une fois que j'extrait le dossier complet j'arrive uniquement dans une phase tutoriel et rien a faire une fois que j'ai tous validé, pourrais vous m'expliquer comment installer le jeu complet ou si une vidéo existe pour ca ?
Merci bien

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
Bonjour, je suis nouveau je voudrais jouer ce jeu mais une fois que j'extrait le dossier complet j'arrive uniquement dans une phase tutoriel et rien a faire une fois que j'ai tous validé, pourrais vous m'expliquer comment installer le jeu complet ou si une vidéo existe pour ca ?
Merci bien
ce jeu n'a pas besoin d'être installé

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes