Others Completed [RJ222368] Slave Matrix (Auto Eden) [The Butler's patch]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gigglesmead

Jun 1, 2019
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble loading the game? My cursor gives me the loading circle and then nothing.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Downloads Down ?
----------------------
Edit:
They're still working for me.
If it's confirmed down for people let me know and I will re-upload.

Nokaru

Jan 30, 2020
Downloads Down ?
----------------------
Edit:
They're still working for me.
If it's confirmed down for people let me know and I will re-upload.
i only see patches for the game, not the actual game. maybe i'm missing something...

The Butler

May 3, 2017
But this topic is Translation Patch only.
i only see patches for the game, not the actual game. maybe i'm missing something...
But this topic is for translation patch only.
The game can be found here.

Last edited:

Reri21

Apr 23, 2020
Takaostar
Just some fixes, not content.
  • 2018/8/3
    ・シンプルな交配処理と自動ソートをユーザーが設定できるようにConfig.iniを用意
  • 2018年08月02日 その他 2018/8/1
    ・交配処理をシンプルな形に変更
    ・種族による自動ソートを実装
    ・細かい調整

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I saw they mentioned you can cross breed with other slaves. But. How? If possible.

NVM. I figure this one. Stoopid. For newbies like me, info.

Basically when you train one you receive blessing. And that mix up stuff. Or get the same from same species.

Last edited:

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Are you seriously a female protag who can get people pregnant?
No you play as a floating Penis with hands and a mouth, what you see when you click the player tab is your genes that are used to mix & match your offspring.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
No you play as a floating Penis with hands and a mouth, what you see when you click the player tab is your genes that are used to mix & match your offspring.
If you click the parent 2. It clearly shows a woman as you. Which is just very odd and immersion breaking to me. Full on vagina and tits and everything, it's super weird.

IDK if you know a lot about this game but I also thought you could seral inbreed to get essentially humans. But after like 7 generations of fun my harpy daughterss, they arent looking anymore human.

Takaostar

Jul 18, 2017
If you click the parent 2. It clearly shows a woman as you. Which is just very odd and immersion breaking to me. Full on vagina and tits and everything, it's super weird.

IDK if you know a lot about this game but I also thought you could seral inbreed to get essentially humans. But after like 7 generations of fun my harpy daughterss, they arent looking anymore human.
That's because you can't have any male children, parent 2 is a projection of your current DNA as a female. If you accept the blessing of another monster for the purposes of cross-breeding, it'll reflect that one. It is not the player character.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes