Others Completed [RJ222368] Slave Matrix (Auto Eden) [The Butler's patch]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
There is info on other thread on F95.

Only new thing is config.ini with two options:
- SimpleMating -> if 1 it simplify genetics - only parents traits are inherited for next girl;
- AutoSort -> if 1 it will sort girls by Race (alphabetically), but it's almost random order other than that, so it's hard to looking on progres in generations.

Translations and older saves still works because there is no changes in <text> folder - you only need to change 2DGAMELIB.dll, SlaveMatrix.exe and add config.ini file to game dir from newer version.

An'neryi

Aug 13, 2018
When I start the game, it's zoomed in and the mouse detection is screwed up. I have to put the cursor above and to the left of "Start" to click it. Then when I get to the next screen, it's so screwed up I can barely select anything and can't get past that screen.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Good on you, I translated it for myself so I knew what was going on (I dont bother releasing anything I make anymore since most people seem to think that makes you their IT guy, asking the same questions over and over..)

How did you figure out what the last race was? I looked a few of them up, and some were literally the same, just different cultures names for them xD

And then there were some that made no effin sense when machine translated :p

Did you just put your foot down and say "It looks like this, so it will be called this!"?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
When I start the game, it's zoomed in and the mouse detection is screwed up. I have to put the cursor above and to the left of "Start" to click it. Then when I get to the next screen, it's so screwed up I can barely select anything and can't get past that screen.
I remember people talking about it in the main game thread but I don't remember what they did to fix it.
Maybe it's a compatibility issue. Check there.

Good on you, I translated it for myself so I knew what was going on (I dont bother releasing anything I make anymore since most people seem to think that makes you their IT guy, asking the same questions over and over..)

How did you figure out what the last race was? I looked a few of them up, and some were literally the same, just different cultures names for them XD

And then there were some that made no effin sense when machine translated :p

Did you just put your foot down and say "It looks like this, so it will be called this!"?
"It looks like this, so it will be called this!"
- That never cross in my mind.
And yep some races had very odd names. Which made me do a more in depth study about them to find out that they actually exist. And tell you what the hybrid were a pain in the ass to guess the correct translation.
While doing my own testing I did many mistake regarding names and also confirmed some of the translations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I remember people talking about it in the main game thread but I don't remember what they did to fix it.
Maybe it's a compatibility issue. Check there.

"It looks like this, so it will be called this!"
- That never cross in my mind.
And yep some races had very odd names. Which made me do a more in depth study about them to find out that they actually exist. And tell you what the hybrid were a pain in the ass to guess the correct translation.
While doing my own testing I did many mistake regarding names and also confirmed some of the translations.

I just put it down to the fact theres basically 2 versions of most of them. The humanoid and the 4 legged version. But some of the Japanese writing was gibberish.. Even doing Google image searches with the exact Japanese text didnt show me anything xD

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Succubus are in Human tab - unlocked on market after 3-2 billions of dept to go (I don't remember the exact amount).
They are relatively rare (80% of girls on that tab are Slime ...) so Save on new day and Load when no girls you want (new girls generated on first time on market that day) or hunt them after paying off debt (no time limit/rising debt so no pressure).

hedean

Jun 23, 2017
Hi there. Is it possible to use current translation patch on the latest version of game?

Nekomimiforever

Jan 27, 2019
Before anyone asks...
Yes I'm aware that Ravelord Nito already created a topic regarding this game but his patch is Machine Translated while this one isn't.

Slave Matrix
View attachment 92244
Developer/Publisher: Auto Eden
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final

Language: English
Translator: The Butler (me)

Working until update :
06/18/2018 (MM/DD/YY)

Slave Matrix [Translation Patch] - Translates nearly everything except for Races, Sound Effects and Girls Moans.
Slave Matrix [Races Patch] - Translates all Races .

Warning:After applying "Races patch" you will be unable use your previous saves.

Used abbreviations :
[/LEFT]

Translated "Manual.txt" (Explaining game stats effect) ~added on 04/24/18 update

can someone help me I can not download the translation, the download is corrupted?

W65

May 31, 2018
can someone help me I can not download the translation, the download is corrupted?
Yeah, I don't think the file's corrupt. It's kinda odd. I get some kind of 50x server error when I try to download that second attachment.

EDIT: I reported the thread, so that if it is some kind of server-side error that needs fixing on their end, the admin'll see it. Otherwise, I guess I suggest waiting a few hours and trying again. Might be some weird server load balancing problem or something us users don't normally need to worry or even know about.

Nekomimiforever

Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, I don't think the file's corrupt. It's kinda odd. I get some kind of 50x server error when I try to download that second attachment.

EDIT: I reported the thread, so that if it is some kind of server-side error that needs fixing on their end, the admin'll see it. Otherwise, I guess I suggest waiting a few hours and trying again. Might be some weird server load balancing problem or something us users don't normally need to worry or even know about.
Thank you this will help me a lot

W65

May 31, 2018
Thank you this will help me a lot
I got a note mentioning that there's a problem with attachment hosting that's being resolved. Probably try the attachment again tomorrow or so is my guess, but it should be fixed eventually I'd think.

Nekomimiforever

Jan 27, 2019
I got a note mentioning that there's a problem with attachment hosting that's being resolved. Probably try the attachment again tomorrow or so is my guess, but it should be fixed eventually I'd think.
I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
is there a way to increase the amount you need in order to pay off the debt? I get kind of bored once I pay it off, but that's also when you unlock most of the races. basically I want to make it longer

zarro

Aug 28, 2017
There really ought to be an infinite stamina cheat. I've already paid off my debt now I just want to have fun breaking my girls' minds.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
E U G E N I C S FUCK YEAH

Looks like OP wasn't updated in a while. I got the 8.4 'translated mod' version from... somewhere.
Is that the last one?

Also, how do I raise skill efficiently? Because you need 20% for [Trained] but it grows at an abysmal 1-2% rate per session.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I might be dumb and miss something, but this game seems to be incredibly grindy to get anywhere. Is that just the beginning, does it get better?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I might be dumb and miss something, but this game seems to be incredibly grindy to get anywhere. Is that just the beginning, does it get better?
That kind of depends on where you want to get...
To pay off debts it can be really fast (if you invest well on the right girls and have a bit of luck) it can be done in 20 game days or at least progress to the third stage of debt payment if not the entirety of it.

Now as for making your "perfect slave" yes it's kinda grindy.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes