Others - Completed - [RJ222368] Slave Matrix (Auto Eden) [The Butler's patch]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Chosen Sloth

Entertaining management sim where you get to slowly train up monster girls to sell them for cash. Very expressive animations and lots of tools and stats to play with.

I feel like using your slaves to make passive income is a little inefficient compared to waiting for a good market price, since there is no upper cap. Paying off your debt is not difficult, and the game has no real goal beyond that. I do wish human slaves were on by default, but it's a toggle so that's ok.

Overall very good fap material and the arousal animations are top notch. A decent variety of ways to modify the game to your liking, and I don't think there is even really a way to fail the game. If you want a challenge, look elsewhere, but this is a 5/5 touch/feel game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Asparta#4

Yeah I suck at writing reviews, so I'mma just state my top reasons why I like this game. I like monster girls, pregnancy, and simulator(?) Also, to increase my character count, you can make easy money by saving and then reloading for good RNG in the supply and demand.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CarbonBeast

this one is a pretty good translation patch.... i can finally understand everything.. i could understand almost nothing from the machine translated patch... that's why i give 5 stars :> ) keep up the good work <3