RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cusack

May 2, 2017
Is there a way to check xxx stats? (No. of Creampies, amount of semen in ml.)
Currently, I only see it in the 1st pregnancy, the Goddess tells us only 1 time.

Current things interactable in Goddess Temple:
-Basket near the bath water on the right - Sarah said "I don't have time for that"
-Trying to go into water - "I need to take my clothes off before I go inside"
-lower right left Exit - "There's no way I can move that huge stone block by myself..."
(Probably fix to "There's no way I can move that huge stone blocking the way by myself...")
-Crystal behind Goddess - "It's so beautiful."
-and the Goddess

Maybe add the desk in the lower right left room for checking xxx stats (or the Crystal behind Goddess).
Or the Bunny in Sarah's room.

In case there's no other way to check xxx stats now:
Just add to the list of what to do when you come around to this game again.
I also found some minor bugs from time to time, I'll jot them down while making the Save Library.

Last edited:

Cusack

May 2, 2017
Hello kR1pt0n1t3 ,

I've possibly encountered a bug or maybe it's because of some switch that I turned on.

After I go through the Sartre's 1st scene that ends at the continental hotel and if Sarah becomes pregnant with anyone's child after the event then she disagrees to removing seed at the goddess' temple and says that she wants to marry Sartre and save the village. I believe this is because I made Sarah agree to marry him when he asks her at the continental hotel.

But the thing is Sarah also disagrees to continue pregnancy saying that she's not ready to have a child yet. Initially I thought that this would happen only if she gets pregnant with Sartre's child but this effect is bleeding over to other sexual partners that Sarah encounters. This makes the game stuck in Sarah's dream because neither of the two options are now available to choose.

So I believe that if Sarah made the choice of not marrying Sartre then this problem will be solved. But will the disagreement trigger the empire soldiers ending? I wanted to know if this is a bug or an intended switch to keep players from agreeing to marry Sartre?
I experienced same as Mukesh12349.
Confirmed stuck if select Agree to marry Sartre at the 1st encounter.

Steps I played:
-1st reach the Soldier Camp1
-Fight
-Lose
-General Sartre takes Sarah in. xxx, became his whore ...
-Sartre invites Sarah for Lunch.
-Choose 1st option, Agree to marry, but Sarah thinks "What am I thinking" and says no to general.
-After comes back, Sartre lets Sarah go free.
-Try pregnant with Zomahofu (and also With Doctor again on 2nd test)
-Goddess Temple choices:
Remove Seed -> (I don't want this... I want to marry Sartre and bear his children.)
Continue Pregnancy -> Won't agree and think to tell Goddess to remove seed.
Thus stuck here if pregnant with anyone after agreeing the 1st time to Sartre, as per the above steps.

Don't have to fix it now, let's put it on the list to do for now.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Download bugfix and see if it works now.

There was one wrong and one missing condition in one of the common events that was responsible for this. Can you test it out after you apply bugfix? There's a bugfix folder inside the mega link in the first post.

There have been a few changes I made to the ending of Sartre before the release. At first, I made the ending as one big scene but then decided to break it apart into two parts. The first part are these scenes you've seen and they now always end up with Sarah refusing the offer to marry Sartre. After the destruction of the Maronite village, Sarah is devastated by what happened and will now accept Sartre's offer to marry if you go see him in his tent after the destruction of the village. This will trigger the 2nd part of his ending.

I'm guessing this bug was introduced somewhere along the way as I broke the whole ending into two parts.

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
im stuck i got the paper to go to the little village. mc beat the boss in the village after that i went back to village and mc stay in the room for 3 days. after that mc went back to the village and after that idk. i even went back home nonething. i even went to the bridge at home and the cutscene start all over again.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
im stuck i got the paper to go to the little village. mc beat the boss in the village after that i went back to village and mc stay in the room for 3 days. after that mc went back to the village and after that idk. i even went back home nonething. i even went to the bridge at home and the cutscene start all over again.
That's pretty much the ending of the game. All that is left for you to do at this point is to go north of Aphrodite Temple to the enemy base and fights the Empire General there. Losing leads to the true ending (which is the start of the 2nd game) and winning against general leads to happy end.

Cusack

May 2, 2017
Download bugfix and see if it works now.

There was one wrong and one missing condition in one of the common events that was responsible for this. Can you test it out after you apply bugfix? There's a bugfix folder inside the mega link in the first post.

There have been a few changes I made to the ending of Sartre before the release. At first, I made the ending as one big scene but then decided to break it apart into two parts. The first part are these scenes you've seen and they now always end up with Sarah refusing the offer to marry Sartre. After the destruction of the Maronite village, Sarah is devastated by what happened and will now accept Sartre's offer to marry if you go see him in his tent after the destruction of the village. This will trigger the 2nd part of his ending.

I'm guessing this bug was introduced somewhere along the way as I broke the whole ending into two parts.
I see the CommonEvents.rxdata is updated today.
I'll apply it and check. (y)

Update: Ok, I did as before:
-Load save before entering the 1st Soldier Camp
-Pass the 1st gate
-fight the guards
-lose on purpose
-Agree to marry
-Pregnant with Zomahofu
-Goddess Remove Seed - success! - Can Continue the game. (y)(y)(y)
I can delete these saves from my Save Library now.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
That's pretty much the ending of the game. All that is left for you to do at this point is to go north of Aphrodite Temple to the enemy base and fights the Empire General there. Losing leads to the true ending (which is the start of the 2nd game) and winning against general leads to happy end.
speaking about the second game. what happen to it. also what is next after beating the game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
speaking about the second game. what happen to it. also what is next after beating the game.
The author never finished it. Never heard from him again.

There's nothing after "beating" the game. :) You can start the game again :p

You lose to the general, they invade the village and take you and your grandpa to their Emperor. You spend there a year and then are allowed to come back to the village with your grandpa. That is the opening story of the 2nd game.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
The author never finished it. Never heard from him again.

There's nothing after "beating" the game. :) You can start the game again :p

You lose to the general, they invade the village and take you and your grandpa to their Emperor. You spend there a year and then are allowed to come back to the village with your grandpa. That is the opening story of the 2nd game.
last question after beat the game. can she get pregnant with anyone and also the screen turn black after she gets pregnant. is there way to fix that

Cusack

May 2, 2017
Yeah, in the 2nd game - I made a save list and only like 40 saves in the game, containing all scenes, should be.
Compared to the current 280 saves of my Save Library, and still like about a bit over halfway through the game, with kR1pt0n1t3's addition, that is.
That's the difference in Content amount between the 2 games.

Not sure there's a final story, it's like it's not finished, we just walk around and back into the festival, no ending.
And when pregnant = Game Over screen. Just like Sarah Rotating Cut 1, vanilla version. (Game over if pregnant, no special/custom endings for any character)
Though there are new cut-ins that kR1pt0n1t3 brought into the 1st game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
last question after beat the game. can she get pregnant with anyone and also the screen turn black after she gets pregnant. is there way to fix that
Are you talking about the first game? And what do you mean my screen turns black? Do you mean the game over screen or the screen is black but you can open the menu, or hear music? If it's the latter, when did this happen? It could be a bug.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Are you talking about the first game? And what do you mean my screen turns black? Do you mean the game over screen or the screen is black but you can open the menu, or hear music? If it's the latter, when did this happen? It could be a bug.
first game. the screen is black but i can still open the menu

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah, in the 2nd game - I made a save list and only like 40 saves in the game, containing all scenes, should be.
Compared to the current 280 saves of my Save Library, and still like about a bit over halfway through the game, with kR1pt0n1t3's addition, that is.
That's the difference in Content amount between the 2 games.

Not sure there's a final story, it's like it's not finished, we just walk around and back into the festival, no ending.
And when pregnant = Game Over screen. Just like Sarah Rotating Cut 1, vanilla version. (Game over if pregnant, no special/custom endings for any character)
Though there are new cut-ins that kR1pt0n1t3 brought into the 1st game.
game over if she get pregnant

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Man, to find out so many years later that you were still working on this game up until recently is insane. I remember when the game released and you started this project of yours back on ULMF! Started playing this game the other day again, which made me run into this thread. Looking forward to find what you've added since last I saw this, back when 2.2.1 released.

I do hope you find motivation to work on this game again. It's one of my favorite H-games throughout the years and there is so much teasing what could've been and what should've been in it. I personally don't mind that the same poses and animations are re-used over and over again since I find the context of the scenes to be what adds the needed difference and excitement, not necessarily different art, but I do understand that it'd get tedious and uninteresting after a while. Looking forward to what you do with Rhode's Fortress! Another old classic and favorite of mine!

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Man, to find out so many years later that you were still working on this game up until recently is insane. I remember when the game released and you started this project of yours back on ULMF! Started playing this game the other day again, which made me run into this thread. Looking forward to find what you've added since last I saw this, back when 2.2.1 released.

I do hope you find motivation to work on this game again. It's one of my favorite H-games throughout the years and there is so much teasing what could've been and what should've been in it. I personally don't mind that the same poses and animations are re-used over and over again since I find the context of the scenes to be what adds the needed difference and excitement, not necessarily different art, but I do understand that it'd get tedious and uninteresting after a while. Looking forward to what you do with Rhode's Fortress! Another old classic and favorite of mine!
Yeah, it's been a long journey for me with this game. Took me a long time to finally move on from it.

Very doubtful I'll find the motivation to work on it, but never say never. My only regret is not putting more thought into making a better ending instead of making all these side scenes and stories. Maybe I should've invested more time into making a good ending that rounds up the general story.

Reactions: Brother Penetrātus
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote