RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Riito
That's because I've already transferred almost everything I could use from the second game to the first. The existing art is limited and so are the scenes you can do. I've used all the possible tricks I could think of to add some variety to the scenes by mirroring images, using sprites, and copying new art from the second game to the first. At this point, I think I've used all the scenes that I could. Right now it just seems as if I'm repeating myself and not adding anything new.

I wish he released the pregnancy art and I would've made this game a bombshell. I was thinking of moving everything to the new engine(MZ one) which would allow me to drastically improve many things in the game but alas that never happened. I've sent him numerous emails, and even offered to pay for the art but he never responded.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is it normal that the text loads up reeeaally slow during nonskippable dialogue? Like right at the beginning when the 2 dudes see sarah walking down the stairs.

It loads slowly letter by letter.

EDIT: aĺso, is there a way to hide the dialogue box?

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Is it normal that the text loads up reeeaally slow during nonskippable dialogue? Like right at the beginning when the 2 dudes see sarah walking down the stairs.

It loads slowly letter by letter.

EDIT: aĺso, is there a way to hide the dialogue box?
To hide text press 'W', 'Q' for skip, and 'S' for dialogue history.

I don't remember such a problem with very slow texts, if it happens during npc movement it's probably done on purpose.

onimaa

Jan 13, 2019
My game crashed during the grandpa walking in on masturbation scene and would not trigger when loading saves files (would just fall asleep after masturbating). I continued the game and then it gave me dialogue stating that the skipped event happened ("lock bedroom door"). Does this event happen right after completing first quest in the field or is it random?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Riito
I wish he released the pregnancy art and I would've made this game a bombshell. I was thinking of moving everything to the new engine(MZ one) which would allow me to drastically improve many things in the game but alas that never happened. I've sent him numerous emails, and even offered to pay for the art but he never responded.
What's their contact info? I might have a different contact method.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
My game crashed during the grandpa walking in on masturbation scene and would not trigger when loading saves files (would just fall asleep after masturbating). I continued the game and then it gave me dialogue stating that the skipped event happened ("lock bedroom door"). Does this event happen right after completing first quest in the field or is it random?
Post a save file and I'll look into it.

onimaa

Jan 13, 2019
Post a save file and I'll look into it.
Sorry for taking a week to respond (things came up), here are two save files in a rar. Save 12 was after game crashed and I reloaded from Save 13 (where Im supposed to go to the river and then back home). Save 12 is right outside bedroom.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry for taking a week to respond (things came up), here are two save files in a rar. Save 12 was after game crashed and I reloaded from Save 13 (where Im supposed to go to the river and then back home). Save 12 is right outside bedroom.
There's was a bug with that masturbation switch because I left something I put there during testing.

1702106588276.png ž

Download bugfix from first post and apply it to your game.
Stand on the square I marked and click for the switch in question to turn off.

-------------------------------------------
The Heitosu event was made like this.

If you normally go to sleep and you masturbate there is a 10% chance for the grandfather to come inside the room and see Sarah masturbate.

If you get home late and Grandfather spanks you when you come home and then you go to sleep and masturbate, there is an 80% chance for Grandfather to catch Sarah masturbating.

Last edited:

onimaa

Jan 13, 2019
There's was a bug with that masturbation switch because I left something I put there during testing.

View attachment 3157379 ž

If you normally go to sleep and you masturbate there is a 10% chance for the grandfather to come inside the room and see Sarah masturbate.

If you get home late and Grandfather spanks you when you come home and then you go to sleep and masturbate, there is an 80% chance for Grandfather to catch Sarah masturbating.
Thanks you for your quick responses. This seems to have fixed the issue. Great job on the game.

Tropxe

Nov 23, 2021
So if you download the current full game link in the OP do you also need the separate bugfix download? I ask since there's as bugfix folder in the full download too.

Which grandpa?
The one you live with that gives out the spankings when you're late. I just got the same thing - a relationship update popped up but when I went to check, there's no page for him.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020

View attachment 3157379 ž

Uhh, so what happens if sarah gets caught?? More spankings???

Tropxe

Nov 23, 2021
I just got the message that the relationship with the doctor that's scared of naked women has unlocked. However, like with Sarah's grandpa, there's no page for him.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
does anyone know how to see the texts. all the message is empty. does anyone have a file

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
anyone have a full save for allowing her to get pregnant. i try to use to beat the enemies fast like max out my attack hp and so on. but nothing happen when i went back to the game. everything still the same. i try mtool laptop refuse to open to load the game with the mtool.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote