RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I'll have to look into that.

If you did indeed switch something on using a cheat engine then that might have bugged something. It's hard to know. The game is huge and a lot of stuff is intertwined so switching something on out of blue might have consequences down the road.

When you agreed to marry Sartre, did you see the interactive scene in the hotel room?
No I didn't see any interactive scene. After Sarah agrees to marry Sartre, there is a bit of dialogue exchange between them near the pool inside the hotel. Then Sarah is returned to Sartre room in the mountain camp. Again there's a bit of dialogue between them with emojis and after that Sarah gets free pass through the camp and now she can go to lullan's camp.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Okay, I looked into the code. It's been a while so I forgot how I made it.
It seems to me you didn't read the dialog at all.

This is how it goes.

The whole Sartre event is broken into two parts. The first part is the one you saw and it ends in the restaurant when Sartre asks Sarah to marry him to save her village, and she turns him down. Even if you click the option to agree to marry him, she will pause and say "What am I even thinking..." and she will decline. This ends the first part of his ending.

The second part of the ending can only be triggered after the battle of Maronite Village. After Maronite village has been destroyed, Sarah will realize she can't do anything alone and will be willing now to agree to marry Sartre. After the whole events at Maronite village and after you see the events in Aphrodite village and can move again, go to Sartre's tent.

Talk to him and you'll be able to trigger the second part of his ending.

Reactions: asriu

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
You can't "accidentally" unlock the hot springs. It's coded to unlock under the following conditions.

The flower monster kill count has to be => 30
Only flower monsters inside the cave above the temple count and maps after that cave. (Flower monsters on the village fields do not count)
After the flower monster count is 30 or more, when you go to sleep, the switch for triggering hot springs will switch to ON.

Only after the switch has been triggered can you see the farmer's hot spring scene.

The only thing that comes to my mind is that maybe the version that is posted online doesn't have all these things implemented yet. I'm too lazy to download it again.

The switch in question is 1077. You can cheat and switch it on to gain access to it.
Well i went back there, killed 6 more plants and nothing, then i tried to cheat using the save editor online and this 1077 variable wasnt there... fuck my life.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Screenshot 5_5_2023 8_54_53 AM (1).png

anyone have the file for this. im in the town where i can't leave because there a scene where you have to have sex with yuey. but the game crash

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
custom endings for different characters? nice. who's in it yet?

you're doing something all of us wanted there to be in sangeki no gear and rhodes' fortress.

edit: I'm sort of stuck in Turta slipped and something about Rentan. I literally don't know what to do after that.

Nov 10, 2017
In the Brothel part at night. Guranan is asleep. Sarah can't sleep yet until she interacts with the two other dudes chilling at the "lobby". It's awfully tedious just to get Guranan's ending. Even with cheat engine cuz I forgot to turn on the custom endings by the rabbit lol.

edit: scratch that. it's interact with those two four times not three.

edit 2: tried doing the ogre thing this time around, but can't get back into the aphrodite village. she just says nothing has changed and skips to her house. sleeps three days and can't go out. then she goes back to maronite

also will there be an ending for the old man at the inn in aphrodite village? the one that sarah can just jump on again and again?

edit3: nvm I just loaded a previous save... a lot of the stuff here seems new. then again I never finished the game way back. and just a grabbed a save here. I remember the "intro" part being extremely long and requiring so much time. thank you for putting endings for some of the characters, it just seemed like it should've had it

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There's nothing much there. Few scenes with Yuey and that's it. I've been planning to make events for what I call "Rebuilding of Maronite" but I've not come around to start it.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Fixed bug with switch in Turka's Room which don't put dress in basket after Turka undressed Sarah (it's enable on only one switch but not disable another switch which next in event order and can cause that bug).

Neanis

Jul 6, 2017
This is perplexing...

View attachment 2111904

After you see that first scene in the bath, switch 60 is flipped ON. Next time you go to sleep, variable 40 is increased by 1 and switch 60 is turned OFF. For some fucking unknown reason to me, the game resets the variable back to 0.

Fucks sake... Took me far too longer than it should...

View attachment 2111923

In event 501 there was a line where the variable was reset to 0 by mistake. I deleted that line so download the bugfix and it should work now. Just go see the event in the bath again, go back to sleep and it should work from here on out.
I am stuck here. Game downloaded from Mega, Bugfixes installed. Playing game on Joiplay. As i can see in save editor, variable 40 is 0.

Save 17 before sleep, right after Event in bathroom of Military Academy/
Save 18 - after sleep.

Can someone help?

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Neanis
Sorry for the late reply. I must've somehow missed the notification on the thread. Should have PM'ed me when I didn't respond.

Anyway....

Yeah... I just checked and somehow that line was back again in event 501...

Download bugfix from the first post and use your save file 17, go to sleep and it should work now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote