RPGM WIP [RJ01099098] Magical Girl Breasty - English Translation

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
In the next couple of days I'm going to release a mtl version (as i promise in the discord group), although I really hope the ending of the manual translation this will take quite a while.
At moment I did 51 maps (couple are empty) and checked that everything was working fine (it is), i just need to apply the correct wordwrap.
Pls understand that I really wish the completion of the translation however it will be a shame forgetting about or using mtool as I did initially and probably many of you (btw this version will be far better then the mtool).

Edit:
Its's here

Last edited:

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
In the next couple of days I'm going to release a mtl version.
Please don't do this. It will only make things worse for everyone.
There have been incidents before where MTL translators have gotten ahead of other normal translators and done MTL instead.
It never ended well. And if you think a lot of people will be grateful to you, it will turn out to be quite the opposite.
A lot more people will hate what you did because a normal translation won't appear because of your MTL.
And the main reason is that another guy has already spent a lot of time and as a result will stop translating because of you.

This dev's games are too good and story is highly deserve quality translation, not the MTL.

Last edited:

Excelsoxls

Jan 31, 2022
In the next couple of days I'm going to release a mtl version (as i promise in the discord group), although I really hope the ending of the manual translation this will take quite a while.
At moment I did 51 maps (couple are empty) and checked that everything was working fine (it is), i just need to apply the correct wordwrap.
Pls understand that I really wish the completion of the translation however it will be a shame forgetting about or using mtool as I did initially and probably many of you (btw this version will be far better then the mtool).
Will you post here when it's done? I'm looking forward for the final manual translation too but I also want to play now.

Apr 7, 2019
I'd like to try this one but after choosing the pubic hair, the game is giving me problems. I didn't have any problems with their first game, Grace of the Labyrinth Town. If not, it's great that you're doing a translation for this one.

View attachment 3206194
I know this is extremely late, but Grace is actually this dev's third game. Before that are Trapped on a Monster Island, and The Princess of Zeven. Both are fully translated already. So if you haven't played them, give them a shot. Zeven is very similar to Grace.

Feb 17, 2018
I know this is extremely late, but Grace is actually this dev's third game. Before that are Trapped on a Monster Island, and The Princess of Zeven. Both are fully translated already. So if you haven't played them, give them a shot. Zeven is very similar to Grace.
Yeah both good. Monster Island was not good kind of a weird one does not fit with the other two and now this one as well :)

shafarik

Sep 30, 2020
Could someone help me? I'm stuck and can'y proceed to next H-scenes or battles. I have 73 morals and unlock 2 battles and can go next. I don't have unseen H-scenes on map, but in recolection room I have not all scenes. Also if I say to Nyuru "Next Battle's Recommended Power Level" he say that i need at least 3 Pover level (I have 3.19) and 5000 magical power (I also have it). What i need to do next?

Feb 17, 2018
Could someone help me? I'm stuck and can'y proceed to next H-scenes or battles. I have 73 morals and unlock 2 battles and can go next. I don't have unseen H-scenes on map, but in recolection room I have not all scenes. Also if I say to Nyuru "Next Battle's Recommended Power Level" he say that i need at least 3 Pover level (I have 3.19) and 5000 magical power (I also have it). What i need to do next?
some scene trigger at PC and only on weekends its kinda hard to tell where you are stuck with what you describe however :/ My guess is its stuff that will only pop on weekend

Feb 17, 2018
Hope SF doesn't get discouraged by that MTL. This game deserves better.
Grace Lab had it and he still did a massive part of it <3 at least the whole part of it that had story so you know wtf is even going on lol he got chap one done on this I played his version thank goodness or I would be very loss but there still quite a bit missing I would say to chap 3 for sure cause *** spoiler **** there a clone that pop up at one point and some science dude that shows you vid then she follows you around the map you beat the boss and meh she just vanishes I have no idea wtf that all about :ROFLMAO:
the mass sex scenes at the end with the dev when she start banging everything there not much story left and you can kinda figure out what is intend to be said in the sex with mtl so he may get discourage end of it :/ I kinda hope not as I would still like the full trans <3 But if the next two part get done like Graces one we will have full idea of the story :)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Grace Lab had it and he still did a massive part of it <3 at least the whole part of it that had story so you know wtf is even going on lol he got chap one done on this I played his version thank goodness or I would be very loss but there still quite a bit missing I would say to chap 3 for sure cause *** spoiler **** there a clone that pop up at one point and some science dude that shows you vid then she follows you around the map you beat the boss and meh she just vanishes I have no idea wtf that all about :ROFLMAO:
There's a previous event about that, you get it from promotional flashlight and there, for the first time, is explained about the clones, without that specific event she won't even appear in that stage cause don't exist.

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale