RPGM None [RJ01083992][XO_PROJECT] Impregnate! Baby Farm

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
ummm latest is version is 1.4 soooo ? 1.01? is older version isnt it?

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
ummm latest is version is 1.4 soooo ? 1.01? is older version isnt it?
Lastest of translate version, the base jp game of this 1.4 is still 1.00, the new update include new translate version 1.5 attached to newer base game 1.0.1, sorry for causing misunderstanding

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
windy96 How's it looking. MTL ready for a thread?
The MTL has been changed and edited a bit so we're not dealing with a nonsense-mindless and eyesores MTL but there's still lines which we can clearly see of MTL but still managable and the most of the bugs reported here are gone by the lastest link. Thus, I think it's ready tho, and if anyone find more bugs we can patch and still update, right??

zxcnm00

Aug 26, 2022
thank you for the bugs, I've hunted down the moon text of farm (which is about taking honey and cherries from trees and fertilizer) and also the information board too, now we gotta see the hint to next romance events too and WOOHOO I GOT THE V1.01 LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO, here's the new MTL version
Sry for asking stupid question, do i need to replay the game because i am playing the v1.0 or i can just download this v1.01 and replace the save file?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sry for asking stupid question, do i need to replay the game because i am playing the v1.0 or i can just download this v1.01 and replace the save file?
You know. Just download it and copy the save file over and test :D Not like copying your save over will corrupt the old save.

Reactions: zxcnm00

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Man the dialogue in the game as is, while technically english, is barely coherent lol. Really hope the game gets properly translated

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Man the dialogue in the game as is, while technically english, is barely coherent lol. Really hope the game gets properly translated
I dearly hope that too although my time is kinda stuffed due to my work, sorry for the inconvenience. I will improve it more in the future to at some point end those MTL eyesores out

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
I dearly hope that too although my time is kinda stuffed due to my work, sorry for the inconvenience. I will improve it more in the future to at some point end those MTL eyesores out
Ah yeah I wasn't trying to hate, the alternative is no translation at all lol, there's just a lot of lines even in the short time i played where i literally cant even tell what they're trying to say

Reactions: windy96

Natsuchiro

Aug 25, 2022
It takes quite a while wrestling with the damn thing regarding the switch to demo version right at start but still here we are, it's my first project and the thing is still mostly MTL (may god and you guys forgive me on this because my deadlines ara coming so close while I'm trying the game), but if anyone has any bug while playing please ask and I will try my best to fix it
el link ya no esta disponible