RPGM None [RJ01083992][XO_PROJECT] Impregnate! Baby Farm

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Where can I find her?
To buy her and other monster, simply press Z at the sign at each lot, the option to buy them will appear, choose the the Raiji to buy her at long hair, buy a shear at Grace then shear her to get the short-hair
P/S: There are two barns 1 for them and 1 for the laying eggs monster but they buy monster with the same method like this
1695474473412.png

Reactions: Reyasho and Mo333

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
okay it's done, here ya go new translated version with fixed achievements
PS: Has anyone found the new JP ver anywhere plz gimme a link so I can see and update the base game, thanks in advanced
thank you can you take a look at the messages again because the word Picture keepings showing up really confussing as to what the fk XD
i think its suppose to spawn an actual picture but the translation missing the event up?

Reactions: windy96

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
PS: Has anyone found the new JP ver anywhere plz gimme a link so I can see and update the base game, thanks in advanced
Hentai-sharing (and by extension anime-sharing) has it. Their file-hosts are generally slow, but Mexa ain't too bad.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Well, shit. I'm stuck at the church because the second exchange with Liliel isn't resolving...

Edit: 1.4 fixed it. Thanks windy96.

Edit2: Errrr, some stuff like the message for when the field is already fertilized anything field related is untranslated again garbled up one way or another.

Edit3: Wow, ok. Save slots are limited to 8 now because you can't scroll and the map icons positions are bugged for people in the central area everyone in the upper or lower middle.

Last edited:

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
Well, shit. I'm stuck at the church because the second exchange with Liliel isn't resolving...

Edit: 1.4 fixed it. Thanks windy96.

Edit2: Errrr, some stuff like the message for when the field is already fertilized anything field related is untranslated again garbled up one way or another.

Edit3: Wow, ok. Save slots are limited to 8 now because you can't scroll and the map icons positions are bugged for people in the central area everyone in the upper or lower middle.
thank you for the bugs, I've hunted down the moon text of farm (which is about taking honey and cherries from trees and fertilizer) and also the information board too, now we gotta see the hint to next romance events too and WOOHOO I GOT THE V1.01 LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO, here's the new MTL version