RPGM None [RJ01083992][XO_PROJECT] Impregnate! Baby Farm

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Title: 孕ませ!子作りファーム
Language: Japanese
Dlsite:

you can get the game files from here:

Link to my translated img files
+ Photoshop save file`s : this is only the translation for the pop-up screens that explain how the game works
( img files are finnished and fully translated )

to unpack the files from the game you will need this ( ps you need to unpack the game to make the above img files work)

let me know if the links are down

i leave the save files from photoshop here in case i made some mistakes or some stuf has to be changed like names...

the rest of the game can be translated with something like translator++ ( you can find this software here on f95 + guide how to use it)

unfortunately i need to take small break because of my health so if ther is still somthing i can do once i come back i gladly help ^^

Preview:
RJ01083992_img.png

RJ01083992_img_smp6.png RJ01083992_img_smp7.png RJ01083992_img_smp10.png RJ01083992_img_smp8.png

Last edited:

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
It takes quite a while wrestling with the damn thing regarding the switch to demo version right at start but still here we are, it's my first project and the thing is still mostly MTL (may god and you guys forgive me on this because my deadlines ara coming so close while I'm trying the game), but if anyone has any bug while playing please ask and I will try my best to fix it

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
It takes quite a while wrestling with the damn thing regarding the switch to demo version right at start but still here we are, it's my first project and the thing is still mostly MTL (may god and you guys forgive me on this because my deadlines ara coming so close while I'm trying the game), but if anyone has any bug while playing please ask and I will try my best to fix it
Damn, already taken down. They're getting faster.