RPGM None [RJ01083992][XO_PROJECT] Impregnate! Baby Farm

Mar 7, 2023
I have a question, when an event plays is it supposed to go to a black screen? Or is mean to show a "sex scene". I hear noises but, nothing else

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
windy96

v1.1.0 RAW. Can you check if your MTL still works, or if it need fixes etc.
-

Reactions: windy96

windy96

Jun 16, 2018
bois oh bois thanks Bob69 and sorry I've been busy lately and didn't see the update on the dlsite, here ya go the new 1.1.0 with birth scenes, a bit more fixes but still the translation import of Translator++ is quite yanky and I've seen and fixed some lines back to JP but there's maybe more that I can't find with my current timetable so if you see something like that plz note me, thanks in advance
Changelog in dlsite

Fixed typos
Added birth CG
Added "birth" section to reminiscence room
*Save data" is still available for transfer
PS: man let's wait for the dev to finally put the blackout CG during dates and the birth scenes for those lovely monster girls too

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
bois oh bois thanks Bob69 and sorry I've been busy lately and didn't see the update on the dlsite, here ya go the new 1.1.0 with birth scenes, a bit more fixes but still the translation import of Translator++ is quite yanky and I've seen and fixed some lines back to JP but there's maybe more that I can't find with my current timetable so if you see something like that plz note me, thanks in advance
Changelog in dlsite

Fixed typos
Added birth CG
Added "birth" section to reminiscence room
*Save data" is still available for transfer
PS: man let's wait for the dev to finally put the blackout CG during dates and the birth scenes for those lovely monster girls too

Its MTL + Images this time. Right?

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
The translation breaks the gift preferences

the values of <type1/2/3/4> in Items.json have to match those in common event id:219-238

Last edited:

windy96

Jun 16, 2018

the values of <type1/2/3/4> in Items.json have to match those in common event id:219-238
ah yeah I have encountered that issue and I thought it should be solved at the lastest link, I have tried for all kinds of gifts to every girls to test and it should be alright but anyway thank you I will look back at this to see if I missed anything along the way tho

windy96

Jun 16, 2018

hey thanks so much for the report, I've reviewed the files today and see yeah some parts were transfered quite failed sooo yeah it gets the gift part and some dialouge broken again
I fixed it in this file, just extract it replacing the www folder of the game and we will be just fine or you can download the whole fixed game (ofc with the images, It is carved in my mind now thank Bob69 )
Link for full game:
Attachment for just the fix:

Reactions: Bob69

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Well thanks for the info I'll try to update it about next week, this weekend I just got myself into some compulsory deadlines AAAAAAAAA
thank u about translate. i find some test is over range of screen game, if u can edit and fix that, it would be great.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Anyone have full save game? i need full save game to translate all system text of game.
also still need full item to know what it is.

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
Fixed only file causes an error with img iconset.png. So the main file has already applied the translation because it works without applying fixed file.

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
Title: 孕ませ!子作りファーム
Language: Japanese
Dlsite:

you can get the game files from here:

Link to my translated img files
+ Photoshop save file`s : this is only the translation for the pop-up screens that explain how the game works
( img files are finnished and fully translated )

to unpack the files from the game you will need this ( ps you need to unpack the game to make the above img files work)

let me know if the links are down

i leave the save files from photoshop here in case i made some mistakes or some stuf has to be changed like names...

the rest of the game can be translated with something like translator++ ( you can find this software here on f95 + guide how to use it)

unfortunately i need to take small break because of my health so if ther is still somthing i can do once i come back i gladly help ^^

Preview:
View attachment 2936900

View attachment 2936904 View attachment 2936905 View attachment 2936906 View attachment 2936907
The Links are down T-T