RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
Im here to express my feeling that this amount of delay is actually killing me inside

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
? So now he is saying that there are more h scenes to be made, while last month (or the one before) he said h scenes were done :WaitWhat: He's taking his subs for fools. This game won't be ready before a good 2-3 months.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
? So now he is saying that there are more h scenes to be made, while last month (or the one before) he said h scenes were done :WaitWhat: He's taking his subs for fools. This game won't be ready before a good 2-3 months.
I mean at this point his subs don't really get anything, so I'm sure most of them have stopped by now. If you've subbed to him ever you get the same trial as anyone who's subbed this month since he reposts it for each month and on ci-en you gain permanent access to whatever month you subbed for, but only that month. There's no financial incentive for them to drag out the release especially since this is a paid product, not a month by month crowdfund like it would be on patreon. Essentially, shit sucks as far as delays are concerned, but given how different ci-en and patreon/subscribestar are the best thing NinjinPasta could do financially would be release the game ASAP to get the sales. If they started on their next game they'd probably get an influx of new/returning subs as well who wanted to see previews for it which would give them another revenue boost. Conceptually the whole drag and milk model doesn't work that well with Ci-en, although some devs like technobrake make it work, but they do so by giving new game builds every month and treating the platform like patreon.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I mean at this point his subs don't really get anything, so I'm sure most of them have stopped by now. If you've subbed to him ever you get the same trial as anyone who's subbed this month since he reposts it for each month and on ci-en you gain permanent access to whatever month you subbed for, but only that month. There's no financial incentive for them to drag out the release especially since this is a paid product, not a month by month crowdfund like it would be on patreon. Essentially, shit sucks as far as delays are concerned, but given how different ci-en and patreon/subscribestar are the best thing NinjinPasta could do financially would be release the game ASAP to get the sales.
Yes you are absolutely right. Forgot for a second it was dlsite and not patreon :4Head:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Yes you are absolutely right. Forgot for a second it was dlsite and not patreon :4Head:
No problem its easy to jump to the worst conclusions since things frequently go that way. As for the H-scenes in the past when the game has been delayed they have added more scenes to take advantage of the extra time. They seem to be a team with multiple members, so I'm assuming that rather than having their artist sit and do nothing they have them create more scenes for the game. At the same time implementing scenes is not very technically difficult so it doesn't create too much more work for the programmer. I can't read Japanese, but I'm guessing this was what they meant in their recent post.

Reactions: 9alwa
Sep 1, 2020
Eh I dont care on these delays as long as they give good h-content and doesn't disappoint everyone that waits for the game to be released. Happy anniversary

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
I just hope the delays won't result with disappoint like AC6 did. 10 years for a new entry and we got that thing...

Isy_42

Jun 22, 2020
I just hope the delays won't result with disappoint like AC6 did. 10 years for a new entry and we got that thing...
nah i doubt that cause his last work was pretty good art wise and the story was enjoyable. Also had a ton of delays from what i heard when it was being developed.